• Hey guys.

Have a problem with my time on the box changing. I am using gemini 3.8, and have a cron setup running which downloads the epg data using e2_loadepg. I then use the integrated epg_refresh to download epg data from csat france, digital+, upc and canal digitaal on 19.2. This works fine to get a good epg listing, but everyday when I come to use the box, the time is always an hour ahead (am in uk)... Only way I can get it to give correct time again, is to go through the menu, setup, timezone, change it to gmt+1, save it, change it back to gmt+0, then save it again.

But have noticed that when I go back to a channel on 19.2 (such as tf1), the time gets changed back to 1 hour ahead, even though the time setting is on gmt+0...

I'm guessing this is a problem with the transponder telling the box the wrong time (since it's giving the european time of 1 hour ahead).

Anyone any idea on how I can resolve this one please?

• Have been told that a few other people have the same problem also with the gemini 3.8 image. So maybe this is a bug in the image???

I have noticed that the problem seems to occur when going to the UPC EPG Channel, and when zapping to upc channels...

Hope this helps others give me more info, or the team to resolve the problem :)

• thanks for the reply.

So does that mean when enigma2 is fixed and implemented in the latest image, then this'll be fixed?

• This problem is bad because it's making the EPG useless, I have this with s k y u k and c a n a l + F r a n c e.

Hope they can fix it in enigma 2 and update Gemini.

I tried to look into all the settings but found nothing, I remember that with enigma 1 it was possible to choose between transponder time and local time.