OoZooN-CVS-lean-dm8000-20081026.nfi + OoZooN-CVS-full-dm8000-20081026.nfi

• so if you have problems, the first step is to do an onlineupdate. the crashlogs tell me that your enigma is from the 26th. i can not test your problems cause i use always the latest version (this is what on the updatefeed is). maybe your problem is still solved in cvs. the crashlogs tell me about an problem with the "yellow" button but i still have any problems. so make an onlineupdate and if the problem is stoll there, tell what skin you use.

mfg

OoZooN

:403: Two Beer or not two Beer, that's the Question :408:

aktuelle Nachrichten rund um OoZooN-Images gibt es auf Twitter

• go on box with telnet and type

Zitat

ipkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-mountmanager

this should fix the crashloop.

after this do another onlineupdate ( i copied a new one on feed a few minutes ago) and after reboot you can reinstall the mountmanager if you need him.

und noch mal auf deutsch:
    wenn ihr nach dem onlineupdate in einer endlos-crash-schleife hängt, dann geht mit telnet auf die box und deinstalliert wie oben geschrieben den mountmanager. dannach ist die schleife weh und ihr könnt dann ein weiteres onlineupdate machen( das ich vor wenigen minuten auf den feed kopiert habe). dannach könnt ihr den mountmanager wieder installieren, wenn ihr ihn benötigt.
    dieses problem betrifft nur leute mit full-image die das onlineupdate von gestern gezogen haben. mit dem von heute ist das behoben bzw tritt gar nicht erst auf.

mfg

OoZooN

• can you tell what you exactly do before the crash happens. at this moment i can't reproduce it.

mfg

OoZooN

• well, after making some test to reproduce the problem

it seems crash is systematic when you add an event with a 'zap' action
    in daily mode on the channel Astra 19e 'Guide TV' and behind any else timer

in my test i add event zap on Guide TV (for epg update) every day
    at 6:30 am. I try to add behind an other event for a second zap on a channel at 7:00 am and E2 crash ...

If i don't add event 'Guide TV' on zap, i can add some event zap & record.. but after 3 or 4 event timer E2 crash

Regards

• there were recently a lot of changes for the timersanitycheck by dmm. i think this causes the problem. please send the crashlog to dmm. only they can fix it.
    btw. have you test this with the standard skin and does it happens also with it?

mfg

OoZooN

• oki i will,

With defaut skin the problem is the same, in best way we got 'error in programmation, conflictual programmation' with no real conflictual event

su

• and what's the problem. download the stand-alone nfi and that's it. there is an onlineupdate for the rest availlable and if you need a complete image you'll find one on my imagefeed

mfg

OoZooN

• Zitat

Original von larson44_33
    Hi,

Is there any update possible or ipk to open mkv video ?
    Thanks

I answer to myself :)

mkv is supported in last beta experimental img, i suppose you
    will use it too in your next realease :)

Regards

• Cant get eny sofwearupdate from this img-
    Do have other img on BA with the same net config. and get opdated
    On this img i get chech your net

How do i get cccam to work
    I tryed to put inside cccam 2.09 refered to the link abowe but i am not able to put it inside

• it seems that some depends are getting lost while changing from monotone git. after a little investigation i've found out what's missing and it will be corrected with the next update.

mfg

OoZooN

• Zitat

Original von jaa
    Cant get eny sofwearupdate from this img-
    Do have other img on BA with the same net config. and get opdated
    On this img i get chech your net

How do i get cccam to work
    I tryed to put inside cccam 2.09 refered to the link abowe but i am not able to put it inside

so onlineupdate and plugin download works fine here and the server is still up so without a log no solution for you.

to your cam probs: copy them to /tmp , use the userscript plugin on blue button to install it, reboot the box, choose again to userscript plugin choose your startscript and start the cam - nothing what seems very difficult to.

mfg

OoZooN

• Zitat

it seems that some depends are getting lost while changing from monotone git. after a little investigation i've found out what's missing and it will be corrected with the next update.

Perfect :)

Thanks