why gemini crashes when HDD is sleeping

• My problem is how to record or make any other function which concern harddisc when that is in stand-by mode.For example,even back-up or restore from harddisc,make enigma crash if the disc is in stand-by mode,not to mention recording or trying to watch recorded movies.I have DM 7025 with harddisc WD 200GB,and compact flash 256Mb,OOzoon in flash,gemini 3.80 and nabilo on the CF.I allready tried all combinations but nothing helps,neither gemini in flash.Is it possible to make some good how-toos in english for nongerman speaking funs of gemini?And why is not allowed google to translate pages of our forum?Best regards from Serbia,with hope somebody will help.

• The problem is that after trying something I described in a previous post,dreambox block,and there is no other way to make it running except sweeching behind.Few times I was waiting for a long time,expecting something happen,but no...I also tried formating harddisc,but everything was same.Now I tried to check crashlog file,but dreambox blocked when I tried to enter on media/hdd directory by Total Comander. I must mention that all the other directories are funcioning properly.And finally,when restart,there is no crash log on the harddisc.Strange,isnt it?

• Just to add that now I am running gemini 3.80 in the flash,nabilo,LT5 and newnigma 2.2 on the CF card and recordings and play-back is OK on all images except gemini.Please help,gemini is steel my favourite.