Bug in 3.70 (SOLVED)

• Hi,

we have observed that the image crashes immediately when you try to select Tuner B= second cable of motorized LNB. I can see that it is a bug as in the Reception Settings, Configuration Mode is second cable of motorized LNB but on the Tuner line, it says Tuner A: Alps BSBE1 702A (DVB-S). Can any one confirm the same problem. we have tried both in flash and USB with the same result.

It is for us not possible to instal this new image !!!

Schade.

• Hello Mouniri,

Can you please explain how to do, because it is in the beginning on the first initialisation that it crashes!

Thanks.

• simply exit the wizard and then restore an old enigma2 settings backup that you created with config backup plugin in a previous version

• Hello,

I skipped the install wizard, then did the initialization manually.
    Backuped my 3.60 setups.
    Till there it seems to work fine, but then when putting tuner B on
    Second cable from motorized LNB " Big Crash"
    There is something really wrong.
    I also tried to change the skin.....nothing, it crashes again.

Then tried to change tuner B again and this time made it looks the same as tuner A

Simple
    Positioner
    Longtitude
    Latitude.......

And the miracle happens, it works !!!!!!!!

Conclusion, the bug is the fact that in Tuner B= second cable of motorized LNB. the configuration Mode is second cable of motorized LNB but on the Tuner line, it says Tuner A: Alps BSBE1 702A (DVB-S).

It would be fine if someone will take the attention to change preprogrammed fault.

Thanks all.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Maybe it would be helpful if someone posts the crashlog :winking_face:

• Offizieller Beitrag

OK, this was a problem in the normal cvs and has nothing to do with gemini. It is already fixed inside cvs, but the last gemini has exactly the cvs date this bug was active.

http://dreamboxupdate.com/cgi-…ager.py?r1=1.151&r2=1.152

You can edit the NimManager.py as you can see in the diff you get by clicking the URL, so you will get a fast solution.

• Dear Seddi,

(You can edit the NimManager.py as you can see in the diff you get by clicking the URL, so you will get a fast solution).

This is Chinees for me, sorry!

• ok, then take this one.

unpack the file, and copy the NimManger.py to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components on your Box.

But please, make a backup of the existing file, if something went wrong, you can copy it back