Beta Tester

• Zitat

Original von joerg06
    do you need a beta tester in norway?
    brauchen Sie ein Beta-Tester in Norwegen?

Hello! Not IHAD is looking for a beta tester, Dream Multimedia does!

Hallo! Nicht IHAD sucht einen Beta-Tester, sondern Dream Multimedia.

Dies soll hier mal stellvertretend für die vielen Postings, die hier als Bewerbung zu werten sind, ausdrücklich erwähnt werden.

Der Computer löst viele Probleme, die wir ohne ihn nicht hätten...

• Was mich stört, sind so Einladungen, wo man hinschreibt und es gibt nicht mal eine automatische Rückmeldung, die Mail ist angekommen oder so.
    Es hat sich immer noch keiner gemeldet und eine Aussage wie : Vielen Dank, wir prüfen, sollte wohl drin sein.
    Die sind doch sonst nicht so.

Es gibt zwei Sorten Menschen auf der Welt:
    Katzenliebhaber und vom Leben Benachteiligte

• Hello volks,

I live in paris,
    If you need someone to test a linux box, give me a shout!

(especially a dm8000)

I even would be Ok to pay for it!

Emergix

• whatever you mean...

• Hi elektronikfeak,
    Just answer for your question why I wanted and why I offered to be a beta tester.
    First of all I like to help specially develop a good product.
    I am electronic technician and have an other kind of receiver. Herd about the Fream Multimedia as the first Linux based receiver what OP I like very much.
    I am able to amount all the parts and check all the base and periferial parts including net working, et.
    I just do not want stay with a beta apparate eve if cheap one. I prefer to buy what already check and includes the offer that we could give.
    By the way bought an Apple ibook in 2005 November . ( I have PC as well) The last edition 1.33 Ghz with not Inel processor.
    The computer stopped work with wireless after 14 months. Opened and find the problem.
    It is a connector between the logic board and the wireless card. This is a design problem to put there such a sensitive sensor. Wrote to Apple and offered check their computer.
    They not agree openly what I find but I am right. I think they lose they not agree with my offer to check bata issues. Very hope here I can do and help to make and have a nicer receiver.
    Best regards,
    Laszlo Losika

2007. July 14: think and like to buy dreambox 8000

• Bis wann kann man sich überhaupt bewerben und wann werden die Beta-Tester informiert? Das geht gar nicht aus der Suchanzeige hervor.

• mach doch mal einer zu hier

• Zitat

Original von passi007
    mach doch mal einer zu hier

recht hast Du,

und wenn es was Neues von

"Dream Multimedia"

gibt, machen wir vielleicht wieder auf.