gemini 3.60 - time still crazy !

• I have told about the problem with time on 3.50, the date at least was ok, but in the 2.60, something goes wrong. The date always back to 2000 and the time never fix what I inout, like in example

I open the dcc goes to telnet tools and do

date 062210502008

06= month
    22 = day
    1050 = 10:50
    2008 = year

but some seconds later when I change a channel, the date and time goes crazy....

Any hint for me ?

• i guess that the service you are zapping to is sending corrupt timedata. can you proove this with other services?

Es heißt auch nicht mehr Troll, sondern Netzbürger mit Frustrationshintergrund.
    <br>
    Leider muß ich es extra schreiben: Kein Support per PM. Privater Support hilft uns nicht weiter als Forum!

• yep same prob here its the image not the channel provider tested with other image and works fine

• Mine was set at 2000 too.. But I changed the timezone to GMT and then went to a BBC channel and it auto updated the time, and it is correct now.

I'm running Gemini 3.60, so it can't be a problem with the image...

• TKZ !

This dammed brazilian sat... are always f*cked up :)

You´re right guys, some local problem, in Brazil nothing works fine

• Well I have something similair to this...

Whatever I do with my time zone (GMT -1 2 3 4 or + 1 2 3 4 etc.) it will then first set it correct as selected. But after sapping or just waiting a little it always get set to GMT + 1. Regardless of my settings (my settings stay as I selected tho).

It isn't a realy big deal I guess but since I live in Turkey I live in GMT + 2. I am Dutch and my wife is Norwegian so we're watching basically only Astra 19.0 and THOR 1.0.

This is on a DM 7025+ running the latest Gemini (I just flashed) and latest CCcam 9.0.

In our bedroom I have a DM600 and there I do not have this problem. So it must be something related to the DM7025...

Any ideas? :frowning_face:

• Instead of the transponder time you could opt for the internet time option. The box needs to be connected to the internet obviously.

Best regards,
    GVW

• Nice question ! where can I find the option to get time from internet instead to get ot from the sat?

TKZ

• till now no one could says how to set it up in 7025?

Where´s the option to auto update from a server in net?

Tkz

• Zitat

Original von mktheone
    till now no one could says how to set it up in 7025?

Where´s the option to auto update from a server in net?

Tkz

i think its not possible with enigma 2,only for enigma 1 :winking_face:

• this is wrong, there are multiple possibilities to change the time:

search for the ntpd Plugins in the enigma2 and Bastelstube section - these offer daemons that you can run regulary with cronmanager to get the time synced via internet - just some minor manual work, because it is not included in the enigma2 already.

You can search for the DVBTime Plugin which allows you to manually (or again via crontab) resync the Transponder Time from a trusted transponder when you tune to it an use it (or write a shellscript that calls it after zapping to the trusted transponder with a webig command issued via wget).

You can install cronmanager Plugin or Pauli, both have the possibility to manually enter a corected time with enigma2. Pauli offers also tthe possibilityto define a startup channel on a time trusted transponder, so that the time should not switch to wrong one.

The standard way to get proper time back (besides using date in telnet manually9 would be to tune to trusted transponder, shutdown the box via enigma2 and then remove power plug for 10 secs (so that teh box looses ts time and gets it again from the transponder during boot)and boot again.

Cioa
    gutemine

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gutemine ()