Bootlogos Gemini 3.60 DM800

• How do I change the bootlogo on Gemini 3.60?

I wanted to use one of the HD ones posted in the HD bootlogos thread, and I have Bootlogo plugin installed.

Where do I need to put the bootlogo? Or do I just overwrite the existing on with the new one I want to use?

Thanks!

• Not sure about Gemini, but in my CVS Images I replace bootlogo on the same way like I do it on the DM7025.

I connect to my dreambox via telnet and type the following:

Code
    mount -o rw,remount /boot

And then I replace the MVI Bootlogos via FTP in the /boot/ directory on the box

• Homey, he uses my Logoplugin from the CVS :) I know, nobody knows it :)

psykix: put the MVI´s to /media/hdd/bootlogos/

Es heißt auch nicht mehr Troll, sondern Netzbürger mit Frustrationshintergrund.
    <br>
    Leider muß ich es extra schreiben: Kein Support per PM. Privater Support hilft uns nicht weiter als Forum!

• Zitat

Originally posted by 3c5x9
    Homey, he uses my Logoplugin from the CVS :) I know, nobody knows it :)

psykix: put the MVI´s to /media/hdd/bootlogos/

Ok, that made some progress - Bootlogo Manager now sees them and I can scroll through them, but how do you select the one to use? The OK button does nothing...

Also, is it possible to get true HD resolution versions? The ones I downloaded look pixelated on my 1920x1080 TFT TV....

Thanks!

• Yes and No :)

1. press the Menuebutton to see the options... or to set a logo.

2. I dont know, but i guess no. because in the collection only me posted until now :frowning_face: and i cant get it in better quali out of my tmbenc ... if someone have the correct settings to create a HD-MVI... please send me.

<br>
    Leider muß ich es extra schreiben: Kein Support per PM. Privater Support hilft uns nicht weiter als Forum!

• Ahh! I didn't try the menu button!

Thanks for that!

And yes, if someone can come up with some HD resolution bootlogos, that would be great!

What sort of format is an MVI?

• As far as i know is it a single MPEG2-Frame, but i´m not shure.

<br>

• well it can be also mutliple mpeg frames too but there is a size limit so animation would be possible only for < 1 sec, hence in HD resolution you probably can show only a simple static picture

• Erstmal schönes plugin,mir war ehrlich gesagt auch bisher nit aufgefallen.*g*
    Kleine schreibfehler hast du drin.
    "Active" statt "Aktive"
    und...
    "available" statt "avaiable"

Ps.Hab da auch nen MVI,ist bei weitem nicht Hi-Def,aber sieht auch auf nem großen LCD recht sauber aus.(klick)

• Hey TDA, nice pic but the wrong woman :)

Kannste da bitte noch hier posten, dafür hatte ich den thread angefangen. wohl auch nur übersehen :winking_face:

Sammlung HD Bootlogos/Collection of HD Bootlogos

Und kannst du mir deine tmpenc Konfig zukommen lassen?

<br>

• Wrong woman???
    Besser als jessica Alba,geht doch kaum noch...;)
    Alternativ hät ich noch Collien Fernandes,Adriana Lima,Nicole Scherzinger usw.
    Den anderen thread hat ich schon gesehen,aber dachte sollten halt wirklich nur hochauflösende rein und meins hat nur pal auflösung.
    Btw tmpenc nutze ich garnicht...nutze den Neutrino Graphics Creator.
    Werd das bild gleich mal im anderen thread posten...mal gucken vieleicht hab ich noch nen paar andere, die sauber aussehen.

• Oh ok, und der kann nur PAL , OK :)

<br>

• And what happens with the text then? i.e. the text that says Loading Enigma etc...

Does that require a separate bootlogo for each with the text on the image?

Nice pic of Jessica, I'll try that one!

The bootlogo for OoZooN looks fab on my TV... Something like that would be great!

Cheers..

• Yes you need separate logos for each boot period(Initialising Defaults...Loading Enigma and so on).
    I'd say the Jessica alba mvi is best used as radio backround.

• Yes, Jessica looks nice on my TV! Will use as radio one!

I'm surprised there aren't more bootlogo packages around - I really am not in the least bit artistic, so have no chance of designing one!

I'm sure more will come with time!

• One other thing - there is a problem with one of the Gemini Project bootlogos, it looks slightly out alignment if you know what I mean - and then as the boot progresses, the logo is correct..