RSS / Weather plugin for Turkish ?

• Hi zekiay,
    in the normal CVS are weather and RSS plugins with source which you can translate. They should work within gemini as well.

For turkish here you have a different (?) rss reader which should work with turkish pages. If you want a translation look at the CPP-File, search for text and translate it. If you post your translated file here I will try to compile it.

ciao

• Hi zekiay,
    I think you hve to edit the .poFile, because in this file are all language strings. but i can say where to find this file.

Yust search for .po file on your box and try to edit them.

Es heißt auch nicht mehr Troll, sondern Netzbürger mit Frustrationshintergrund.
    <br>
    Leider muß ich es extra schreiben: Kein Support per PM. Privater Support hilft uns nicht weiter als Forum!

• Zitat

Originally posted by 3c5x9
    Hi zekiay,
    I think you hve to edit the .poFile, because in this file are all language strings. but i can say where to find this file.

The .po files are not installed thus you cannot find them in your dreambox. They come with the source code but AFAIK this is neither open source nor public :frowning_face: I'd really love to improve it to handle atom feeds...

Andrea.

• Ok, if they are not in plaintext on the box (i dont know much about this .po files), then they are in the sources and must be there to the time enigma where compiled. In this case it isnt simple to build this in.

But i guess, if there will be a changed .po source file attaged to this thread, this will be included in the next Gemini. So have a look at these files.

http://dreamboxupdate.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/enigma2/po/

Es heißt auch nicht mehr Troll, sondern Netzbürger mit Frustrationshintergrund.
    <br>
    Leider muß ich es extra schreiben: Kein Support per PM. Privater Support hilft uns nicht weiter als Forum!

• Zitat

Originally posted by 3c5x9
    But i guess, if there will be a changed .po source file attaged to this thread, this will be included in the next Gemini. So have a look at these files.

This plugin is not part of the official CVS so there are no public available sources.

What you are linking is just the CVS of enigma2, not an engima1 specific plugin. No use in that.

But, yes, someone from gemini could send the turkish translator the rss/weather plugin po file to translate and that could be included in the next gemini version...

Bye,

Andrea.

• Zitat

Original von 3c5x9
    Ok, if they are not in plaintext on the box (i dont know much about this .po files), then they are in the sources and must be there to the time enigma where compiled. In this case it isnt simple to build this in.

HI
    This for engima2 do u know where can i find for engima1?
    i want po or mo file English
    thanks

• Zitat

Original von 3c5x9
    Hi zekiay,

tesekkurler