keine sound!

• Schön!! Ich habe eine Sound. Wollts'n Stück abhaben? Was hätten se den gerne für eine? Lieber von dem linken, oder dem rechten Lautsprecher?

Sry aber das musste einfach sein. Nur mit deinen Angaben kann man echt viel anfangen...

• Drück mal die Audio-Taste auf der Fb und check mal, ned dass der Sound auf Ac3 steht!

MFG MagicJo

1x Dream 8000 - 1x Dream 7080 - 1x 7025SS - 1x 7000S - 1x 600 PVR - 1x Dream 800S - 1x Dream 800SE - 1x 100S - 2x Dream 500

Wavefrontier T90

EAST |28°|23°|19°|13°|5°|1°| WEST

Hilfe gesucht ? schau mal ins Gemini Project WIKI, auch unsere Video Tutorials sind für den Einstieg sehr empfehlenswert

• when i first flashed with gemini i had put ac3 in configuration wizard (no sound) but after that i was into the setup menu i changed to ac3 no but still no sound... when i push the audio button it is already in stereo but still nothing... maybe a bug...

also when i do a automatic scan even if i chose dvb-s2 it scans only dvb-s! (alteast in the first wizard mode...)

now i'm flashing it again... if i still get no sound i will have to switch to another image :O

• And you have connected a TV or A/V Receiver that support Dolby Digital 5.1 (AC3) via optical cable or whatever !???

You don't hear sound when you have selected AC3 but don't have a Dolby Digital Receiver connected!

What's with STEREO ? Do you hear sound when you select the MPEG (Stereo) in Audio-Selection ?

• no even with normal stereo i dont hear sound... now i conected to tv with scart and i have video+sound... i tought it could be the dvi-hdmi cable so i tried with another cable i have hear at home dvi-hdmi to use with my laptop and with that cable no video and no sound! :O

• Offizieller Beitrag

macnmal kann es vorkommen dass beim Zappen der Sound einfach wegbleibt. Neustart der Box schafft Abhilfe.

Jake

| 2 x 920 ULTRA HD | 2 x TWO | 7080 HD| 8000 HD | 7020 HD V2 | 800 HD SE V2 |
    |GP 4.2 & GP 3.2 & GP 3 @ DREAMOS & DMM-Experimental | on all Boxes
    | Hdd : | 2 x 4 TB :tired_face: 1 TB | Qnap - 8 TB |... and some more space everywhere

WaveFrontier T 90 : | Hotbird 13 ° | Astra 19,2° | Astra 23,5° | Astra/Eurobird 28,2°/28,5° |
    ........... and happy :winking_face:

Hier werden Sie geholfen : Gemini Project WIKI sowie Video Tutorials

• vartaxe
    maybe you have to adjust some settings in your tv and select correct input-device for audio there !? In some TVs you have to do this ...

Jake_Worf
    Noch nie gehabt sowas :baby:

• well i pluged my dvdplayer wich use hdmi too and i had no sound LOOOL what i did was turning off my tv... waiting a few seconds and power on now i have sound!!! :winking_face:

thanks everybody!

just on more thing to get those channels http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/meo.html on gemini we have to do a manual scan or you won't find them