Statement regarding the latest Gemini 4.3.1 for the DM500

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von xur
    *deleted, by 3c5x9*

German or Englisch please .. I doesnt make any sense to write us your statements if we ar not able to understand them :winking_face:

Edit by 3c5x9: Nazivergleich

• It's really not my business, because I use rudream and have original dm7000, but anyway...

..after killing so many dreamboxes (made by DMM and others) I think you should close forum and gemini project. That means that you are evil people, not developers or sat tv entusiasts.

You should have been stopped clones support in the other way (for example disabling ethernet functionalities in your image...), not killing ppl boxes.

I guess that you allready know that entire sattv community despise you. You are shame for linux community.

a

• eine grosse enteuschung was aus Gemini geworden ist. Ich will nicht sagen einer der grossten, der grosste ist so niedering gelandet.

• Let’s kill a CLONE !!

With this software you will be able to kill your clone box. You know exactly what you are doing and do not held others responsible for the action you take by using this software.

The software below will help you kill your pirated satellite reciever. Don’t worry IT REALY WORKS! If you're box is working after the use of this software you can be sure it is an original device.

• I have an original 500s and a 7025 and think that Gemini and DMM have done nothing wrong, to the contrary I feel that it is time the fools with clones and blatant copies had their comeuppance. This forum has nothing to apologise for.

I have been defending this forum and DMM on two other forums and got an awful load of grief for it, but I am thick skinned. One person in particular, who is a moderator on another forum, where I am also a Mod, gave so much stick that in the end, when i had told him he would have banned anyone for saying what he did to me, had it been on the other forum, that he apologised to me.

Keep doing what you are doing and keep the clones and copies where they belong, in the bun.

Very best regards Wez

Don't know what to put here there is nothing to say what should go here.

• you say that gemini is a legal image? :tongue: you forgot that you are a hackers and you use a box that you don't manufactered. are you have a permession from DMM to change their software? so why do you punish a thief and you're a one? my ultimate question: are you a responsable of amelioration of a softwares or of a hardware's boxes?
    exuse my bad english.

• Hi all Just to let you all know I have copies and pasted this statement to a forum where we are the worst thing to ever happen to the satellite world. It will be very interesting to see what the response will be, but I fear that those with clones/copies will not want to hear anything, they want to take this forum and DMM to court and get the money they were screwed out of for their clones/copies back, some chance.

Very best regards Wez

• this statement is another bunch of lies... you think we are morons? how many times before this you have got the binary driver from DM to be used exclusively in your image? you knew very well that this is something nasty, and before using it and spoiling your hard earned reputation you should think twice. if you had any brain to thik with...

I do not have DM 500, I have original DM 7000, and I am not affected by this issue. Anyway, I will never again buy another product of DM, or use Gemini image in my box. You simply do not deserve it, with all your dirtyness and ignorance you have shown. Also, all my friends who want to buy dreambox I will advice to buy IPBOX, or something similiar.

• Zitat

Originally posted by wissem5400
    you say that gemini is a legal image? :tongue: you forgot that you are a hackers and you use a box that you don't manufactered. are you have a permession from DMM to change their software? so why do you punish a thief and you're a one? my ultimate question: are you a responsable of amelioration of a softwares or of a hardware's boxes?
    exuse my bad english.

Just get a life and stop crying over spilt milk. Why are you here, if that is your attitude mate, just take a wee breather and look at what you are saying?

If you feel hard done by then just leave there is no need for any of your comments, if they were in any way constructive it might be a different matter, but they are just vindictive, silly and schoolboy like.

If you have nothing other than stupid comments then I feel that you would be best just step back, take a good look at the times you have been helped here and have been breaking your neck to get the latest Gemini Image.

Very best regards Wez

• I do not think that anybody will again break their neck to get gemini image (with lower case g). People who take the sword in their hands, usually get killed by the same sword, remember that. I do not think that making destructive computer viruses is allowed in Germany or EU, and you might have lot of troubles for your action. Nobody here is crying for the spilt milk, but just showing how miserable are the people responsible for this action.

• Zitat

Originally posted by vladojko
    I do not think that anybody will again break their neck to get gemini image (with lower case g). People who take the sword in their hands, usually get killed by the same sword, remember that. I do not think that making destructive computer viruses is allowed in Germany or EU, and you might have lot of troubles for your action. Nobody here is crying for the spilt milk, but just showing how miserable are the people responsible for this action.

You may not be crying over spilt milk, but over burnt clone receivers. If you like to use the he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword track the shoe fits both. Playing the game with a clone is living dangerously and dangerously did the clones die.

Just get over it and buy a real Dreambox.

Very best regards Wez

• really i am laughing for these funny guys , they simply post funny words . all of them hardly have 1 or 2 posts and seems from their replies they know nothing about what they are talking , simply they are angry for their own mistake beeing clone owners .
    why don't they ask who sale them these boxes why he fool them and gave them clones ?
    or maybe they knew it is clone and trying to be smart here .
    i can't wait personaly to see more steps from dmm or gemini or any other teams stopping these shity boxes from using dmm images .
    anyway these people they were never dmm client or gemini supporters so no one is losing anything by kicking them away let them go to china and eat rize there hehehehhe .

• I have DM500 original box but after I saw what has been done to so many people these days I will never buy Dreambox again!Why?Becouse many of my friends which don't have enough money to buy real DM reciver now are very poor!Simply no chance for them to watch sat television ever again!Shame on you :rot:!!!

• Zitat

Originally posted by DREAM MULTIMEDIA DXB
    really i am laughing for these funny guys , they simply post funny words . all of them hardly have 1 or 2 posts and seems from their replies they know nothing about what they are talking , simply they are angry for their own mistake beeing clone owners .
    why don't they ask who sale them these boxes why he fool them and gave them clones ?
    or maybe they knew it is clone and trying to be smart here .
    i can't wait personaly to see more steps from dmm or gemini or any other teams stopping these shity boxes from using dmm images .
    anyway these people they were never dmm client or gemini supporters so no one is losing anything by kicking them away let them go to china and eat rize there hehehehhe .

and this is coming from someone with 1 post themselves. lol. your much better of a person then the others with 1 post. haha

• Dear Friends of the IHAD Team...

I fully admire the hard work for developping images for us user and proud owner of genuine dreamboxes... I have got 03 dreamboxes at home all loaded with Gemini...
    I hate clone boxes, I will never touch a clone box even if I receive one as birthday present...
    I fully supported your action and it's a shame that you have been treated so poorly...
    Thanks for reopenniing the forum and I FULLY BIHIND YOU

TOGETHER LET'S KICK OUT THE CLONE BOXES

• how do we know that the drivers are not GPL, many people say that DMM has only registared Patent to Frontcover and the name Dreambox.

How would this situation look from this site of view ???

• the drivers are not GPL, simple and clear.

Es heißt auch nicht mehr Troll, sondern Netzbürger mit Frustrationshintergrund.
    <br>
    Leider muß ich es extra schreiben: Kein Support per PM. Privater Support hilft uns nicht weiter als Forum!