Can anyone help with this:

It's maked on suse 64 bit.

• Hello bughunter.
    Yes, it's instaled:

Code
    [Keep] libstdc++ | 3.3.4-11 | 1.9 MB
    [Keep] libstdc++-devel | 3.3.4-11 | 20.3 MB
  • THX bughunter.
    I was try to google before this post and find exactly same thing.
    It's problem with 64 bit version. Before this I was use 32 bit version on 64 bit machine and everything was fine.
    Well, it probably trying to find lib in other path.

• Again Me.
    I did:

Code
    sudo ln -s /usr/lib/libstdc++.so /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6

and after that it give Me:

fergy@linux:~/cablelinux-cvs/Neutrino3/cdk> make flash-compress
    /home/fergy/cablelinux-cvs/Neutrino3/root/cdkflash/mksquashfs /home/fergy/cablelinux-cvs/Neutrino3/root/cdkflash/root /home/fergy/cablelinux-cvs/Neutrino3/root/cdkflash/root-squashfs.img -be -all-root
    /home/fergy/cablelinux-cvs/Neutrino3/root/cdkflash/mksquashfs: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4' not found (required by /home/fergy/cablelinux-cvs/Neutrino3/root/cdkflash/mksquashfs)
    /home/fergy/cablelinux-cvs/Neutrino3/root/cdkflash/mksquashfs: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_1.3' not found (required by /home/fergy/cablelinux-cvs/Neutrino3/root/cdkflash/mksquashfs)
    make: *** [/home/fergy/cablelinux-cvs/Neutrino3/root/cdkflash/root-squashfs.img] Error 1

It's better that I reinstall complete cvs and also to get latest versions of libs

/home/fergy/cablelinux-cvs/Neutrino3/root/cdkflash/mksquashfs: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

mksquashfs make the problem.
    do you have your own mksquashfs?

in /home/fergy/cablelinux-cvs/Neutrino3/root/cdkflash is the howto and the diffs ....

cu kami

mkdir $HOME/dream-cdk && cd $HOME/dream-cdk && export CVS_RSH=ssh && cvs -d anoncvs@cvs.tuxbox.org:/cvs/tuxbox -z3 co -P -rdreambox . && cd cdk && chmod ugo+x prepare && ./prepare && make checkout && make dreamboximage_root && patch .... && grins... && make rebuild-flash && make flash-compress

Edited once, last by kamikazemike ().