OoZooN-LeanCVS-dm7025-20070426

• OoZooN-LeanCVS-dm7025-20070426

ich habe für alle, die multiboot oder das BarryAllen Plugin nutzen, ein neues cvs image erstellt.
    -Enigma stand ist 26.04.07
    -die plugins sind vom 26.04.07
    -die treiber vom 23.04.2007
    der frontprozessor wird auf v7 geupdatet und der secondstageloader hat jetzt version 51.
    da im verbindung mit einem bootmanager wie BarryAllen nur der kernel des flashimages genutzt wird, habe ich das image bewusst schlank (lean) gehalten. es fehlt das Nemesis Skin-Pack sowie der Sambaserver.
    es sind nur die notwendigsten systemplugins enthalten. der rest kann via plugin download aus dem image heraus nach installiert werden. ebenso das BarryAllen Plugin.
    usb und autofs treiber sind in den kernel integriert so das auch ein gemini mit automount problemlos von compactflash karte oder usb-stick (sofern er erkannt wird) laufen sollte.

meine änderungen am oe:

-eigene bootlogo's
    -usb und autofs treiber im kernel
    -änderung des dccamd start

plugins:

-IPKG Installer
    -MediaScanner
    -BarryAllan Bootmanager über plugin-download herunterladbar

Änderungen an enigma:

-MHW epg aktiviert
    -enigma restart eingefügt
    - .recordings patch

das image ist über spiele/erweiterungen -> softwareupdate über das internet aktualisierbar!

OE Build Configuration:
    BB_VERSION = "1.6.0"
    OE_REVISION = "c920dc59c1d44a83e38a3c067357af93e27c8ab2"
    TARGET_ARCH = "mipsel"
    TARGET_OS = "linux"
    MACHINE = "dm7025"
    DISTRO = "opendreambox"
    DISTRO_VERSION = "1.4.0"
    TARGET_FPU = "soft"

Download

oder über das multiboot plugin

mfg

OoZooN

:403: Two Beer or not two Beer, that's the Question :408:

aktuelle Nachrichten rund um OoZooN-Images gibt es auf Twitter

• take a look at THIS thread!

mfg

OoZooN

• sorry, m8

my english is not very good, but yours is not understandable.

in case of that, HERE can you download mgcamd. copy it to your hdd and install it with the mediascanner plugin.

on the other hand... why do you want to do this. this is an image specially to use with the barryallen plug in. this image is for flashinstall and other images with emus etc should be installed on a cf card

mfg

OoZooN

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von OoZooN ()

• My DM7025 has already the frontprocessor 7 upgrade but secondstage is still the old one. How can i upgrade this ?

Or is it included in each image ?

• Zitat

Original von FeReNGi
    My DM7025 has already the frontprocessor 7 upgrade but secondstage is still the old one. How can i upgrade this ?

Or is it included in each image ?

If you flash an image with the new secondstage loader included it will automaticall upgrade.

If you use Image backup feature from barry Allen you could even backup your current image with teh newer secondstage loader and then flash this one again.

Multiboot offers the possibility to copy the sceondstage loader ONLY to flash, but this is not 100% save for your Flash memory, so you can use it at your own risk !

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gutemine ()

• I have already installed the emupack, but i want to install only cccam.

I have see in another post that is availabe an ipk for install only mgcamd or evocamd and i want to know if there's an ipk only for CCcam.

Another questio, is availabe the ipk installer foe nemesis lava skin??? I have see that is availabe for gemini, but work also in oozoon cvs???

Thanks

• I already said - OoZooN doesn't offer all Birds, so you either have to put it manually to his startup script or use the package from Time-X

And Gemini skins don't work in CVS Images, better don't try - look in DMM board, there nemesis normally posts his up-to-date skin package for CVS Images and this (hopefuilly) will work also in OoZooN Image.

BUT be aware only the skinns that OoZooN includes in his image are tested (and sometimes also bugfixed from him), so if you have problems ....

And be aware as OoZoon already pointed out - this lean image is designed just as a basis to be used in Flash with all needed drivers, blowing it up with birds and skinns is not really sensemaking - then better use the full OoZooN image.

All your work should go into an image installed on top of this lean Image with either Multiboot or Barry Allen and not into the Flash image itself !

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von gutemine ()

• "And be aware as OoZoon already pointed out - this lean image is designed just as a basis to be used in Flash with all needed drivers, blowing it up with birds and skinns is not really sensemaking - then better use the full OoZooN image."

I don't understand this. Isn't all image from OoZooN "full"?

• Everyone except this "OoZooN-LeanCVS" Image. He made this image without any plugins, emus or whatever just to have a small and clean image for the flash. If you want all the other stuff, use the other images without the "LeanCVS" in the title

• Zitat

Original von 93turbo
    "And be aware as OoZoon already pointed out - this lean image is designed just as a basis to be used in Flash with all needed drivers, blowing it up with birds and skinns is not really sensemaking - then better use the full OoZooN image."

I don't understand this. Isn't all image from OoZooN "full"?

as OooZooN wrote on the top of this page - this is a "lean" Image designed without any plugins to be slimm and just used in Flash for Multibooting other mages.

You can still use the ipk browser within the image and the downloadserver from OoZooN to upgrade and install all 'missing' Plugins, Skinns,... so you could say it is a 'full' image too, but it is not like his normal Image named without the "lean" which already has a lot of these things pre-installed !

Hope this clears out the confusion.

Ciao
    gutemine

• HI

There is a change in Oozoons lean image, I can now use my old backup settings, and this is good, all my favorites folders are back.

jhm

• This image wont find any channels on 12,5 west
    working fine with latest gemini any soluton or do i just have to replace
    the satelite.xml

• Yes now I see the difference. Smart move OoZooN. Thanks for the explanation.