• HI,

First of all Merry Christmas and Happy Year To Everybody.

During the past few days am getting flicker LCD on my 7025, the receiver works just fine as normal, but the LCD keeps flicker for few minutes and then just dim, the blue color dim and the LCD goes to black, I still can see the clock and other information on the LCD. Is there is anything faulty in the receiver relating to that situation? Is there something that I can change in the LCD or just do I have to replace the hale LCD unit?

Note: That situation have nothing to do with the LCD settings, I have checked it all.

Please Help,

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Dreambox: 7025 - 500S
    USB - Stick: Kingston Datatraveler USB 2.0
    Hard Disk: Samsung 80GB
    Image in Flash: Gemini 2.x

• first I would check if your SCART cables are still properly attached ...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gutemine ()

• That have nothing to do with the SCART cable, because am not using any, am using the normal vido audio cable, beside I have disconnected everything from the reciever,opened the reciever, disconnect the harddisk, connect the power and still the LCD keeps flicker, now it's just dim, only black, the blue color just gone.

NOTE: I got flicker LCD on the receiver, not the LCD TV. :winking_face:

Cheers

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von hussaino ()

• sorry for my misunderstanding - then it looks like your LEDs that are enligtning the LCD display just died. If the box is new this is a case for warranty - put the latest DMM Image in Flash, don't forget any CAMs, CF Cards or PayTV Cards in the slots and send it back to your dealer or DMM with a copy of your invoice and a description of your Hardware problem.

Deeply Sorry ....

gutemine

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gutemine ()

• Thanks for sharing the information.

Is the LED can be replaced separately, or do I have to replace the whole LCD display panel?

Cheers

• I don't think that has anything to do with it. Sinds GP2.0 I have that problem also. It is not happening right away but after some time the box is running for a while .

• I will reprograme the reciever with the Origial image 2.1, and I will see the result, but this time I will use DreamUP, to load new Loader to the reciever and test the result.

Cheers

• If the LCD background light flickers I think your dreambox has a loose connection. Try opening the box and check the cable fron the LCD. Try reseating it. You can also try gently pushing the cable when the box is turned on to see if you can get the LCD to flicker. If you can then it's a bad cable or bad soldering.

• I have already tried that, I have disassempled the the whole unit, check if there is a fault connection or something burnt in the unit, but found nothing.

Cheers