Waht Do I Need To Clear Easy Tv?

• I`m trying to set my 7025 up. Until now I`ve had a dbox working on Easy Tv, TPS ect. using camd3.

Now I have the 7025 I`m not sure where to start? Can anyone give me some info please?

Paul.

• Install Mgcamd and edit the file "ignore.list" because it sometimes contains easyTv inside

• I have mgcamd installed but how do I edit the file? I do not understand what this means?

• If you find the Provider ID of easytv inside your ignore list - it´s

0D050C

then delet the line which contains 0D050C

or

you can simply delete the file "ignore.list"

• You nedd to connect your computer and dreambox via crossover cable.

Then you can use the FTP-client like ws_ftp or total commander

Host - its the IP of the drambox, for example 192.168.2.2
    login: root
    pasword: dreambox

after you have got a connection with your dreambox, please move to the folder k**s - it contains the file ignore.list

You can edit ignore.list immediately by ftp programm or copy it on your computer, edit it by wordpad and send it back into dreambox.

• You can use DCC (Dreambox Control Center) to connect to your Dream from a PC. I like it because you can directly modify files on your Dreambox AND you must not worry about the editor (files must be saved in Linux-format).

or

If you prefer to work directly on the Dreambox install TuxCom (if available for 7025) and modify or delete the file. TuxCom is a tool looking like the Norton-Commander in ancient DOS-times :) to copy, delete, rename, edit,...... files.

Normally "ignore.list" is to be found in the "/var/keys" directory.

----------------------------
    DM7020 - Gemini
    DM800 - Gemini
    DM500 - Gemini
    ----------------------------
    Karten:
    ORF CW
    Sky A02

• I just installed the latest copy of mgcamd from the database, but it does not appear in the cam list. What am I doing wrong? I have followed the tut how to install cams.

HELP..............

• Zitat

Original von k0103707
    strange never heard of this easy tv. what is it?

Pay TV from Austria on Astra 19,2E 12663 H 22000-5/6