Nemesis Flatline Blue - Picon Edition

• Zitat

Originally posted by haeufchen226
    hallo

wo kann ich den skin runterladen ?

In this thread tomorrow hopefully, i'm fixing the last stuff right now (optimizing the palette for the 500 users and testing some other minor things :winking_face: )

/Nemesis

T90 with 7 Quad Titanium 0.2db > 8000PVR, 800PVR, 500HD
    T55 with 5 Twin Titanium 0.2db > 8000PVR, 500HD

• Sure... we have had a storm here so i've been up on the roof and aligned two dishes and 13 lnb's today.

thats the latest news.

/Nemesis

• Stay cool guys...I think the more you push Nemesis and ask for the skin the longer it needs to be available....
    The good things need more time !
    Anyway, if the result is close to the preview picture it seems to be the best skin ever made ! :pokal:

• @ army

hehe... well i have the skin finished looking exactly as the preview picture except for the positioning of the tunerinfo, provider, tunerstatus etc. (this is due to gemini's restricted infobar settings)

I have also optimized the palette so the 500 users will see almost the same skin as a 7025 user... *gg*

My work now is mainly fixing a new mainmenu since my old 2Gether greyline 3D menu is starting too get a little boring.. :winking_face:

Problem is that irl i dont have much time for dreambox work and i dont want to release anything that i'm not 100% satisfied with so my skins always take quite long to finish. :frowning_face:

Best regards
    Nemesis

• Eheheheh grande,quello che gli utenti forse non sanno è che fare una skin richiede tempo e attenzione e anche se sembra facile alla fine il lavoro diventa difficile sia per la grafica che per il codice proprio alle volte per le limitazioni di enigma

Ciao
    un abbraccio
    Army

• great news nemesis......any chance you can release a NTSC version? this skin looks the best out of maybe 150 skins ive gone through....would be great if you made a NTSC version so i dont have to edit the esml file and crash my db500 :)

• Zitat

Original von Nemesis_

My work now is mainly fixing a new mainmenu since my old 2Gether greyline 3D menu is starting too get a little boring.. :winking_face:

Best regards
    Nemesis

mmh the same i thought also yesterday *g*

keep up your great work my friend :winking_face:

greetz

• @nemsis
    is there special date u will post the new skin ???
    cause in prev. post u said u going to post it tomorow !!!
    and till now i see nothing ??
    :face_with_rolling_eyes:

DB500s Colossume 1.0
    DB7000s BoxMan on FLash ON Cf Colossume 1.1 Gemini 320
    +
    HDD 120 on CIFS :winking_face:
    DB7025 Colossume 1.3.0

• Dreambox 7020S Gemini 4.3
    Dreambox 800S E2 Image