PicIcons - Kanal Name

• @ lala50:

Die Picon musst du auf die Box rüberkopieren und dann umbenenn.
    Ich habe sie bei mir auf der 7025 mit E2 Gemini 3.3

Die picons haben das Format 70x53, 8Bit 256 Farben und sind png.

Wie müssen denn die picons für deine Kiste aussehen?

DM 600s
    DM 800s
    DM 7025 ss
    DM 8000 ss ss
    WafeFrontier T90: 30W 24,5W 22W 18W 15W 12,5/11W 8/7W 5/4W 1/0,8E 7E 9/10E 13E 16E 19,2E 23,5E 28,2E

• /etc/picon

besides adding the picons is anything more needed? like a option in gemini image to activate picons display or something?

• Yes, you have to activate the picon-mode in your menu and you must set the local place.

DM 600s
    DM 800s
    DM 7025 ss
    DM 8000 ss ss
    WafeFrontier T90: 30W 24,5W 22W 18W 15W 12,5/11W 8/7W 5/4W 1/0,8E 7E 9/10E 13E 16E 19,2E 23,5E 28,2E

• Danke. Habe fertig :361: :361:

• Hi there!
    I have installed some picons from the addons and some I installed with dcc,when i tried to add one two more they didn't worked.
    I have them in usb.
    Why some are working and some are not?
    Is it the attributes the dimensions or something else?

• :face_with_rolling_eyes: 70x53, 8Bit 256 colors and "png"
    no jpg,gif,bmp....

DM 600s
    DM 800s
    DM 7025 ss
    DM 8000 ss ss

• Thanks for helping
    If there are some channels in the settings that they don't have the right name and I rename them,eg it was neo and I renamed it net the picon is net but not shown.

• Zitat

Original von Qtek
    Thanks for helping
    If there are some channels in the settings that they don't have the right name and I rename them,eg it was neo and I renamed it net the picon is net but not shown.

ela patrida! ennoeis to net ths nova? den ginete! egw pantos den brhka to tropo na mou di3ei to picon! to problhma einai oti h net stelnei to onama ths me ellinikous xarakthres! to skin sthn dreambox alla den to katalabanei kai, ousiastika, den legete neo, alla net mono sta ellhnika! pou shmenei oti to skin dixnei kinezika! egw ta prospa8eisa ola na mou di3ei, ekana kai rename to kanali, alla tipote!

do you mean net on nova??? the problem is that net braodcast the service name in diffrent character set (greek?!?), so it is not neo, it is net in greek! but the skins can not display that... it didn't find any way to display the picon for net

• Nai to net tis nova enoo to idio ishii kai gia to vouli pou vgenei aioe?.
    Well I renane the channel not only from nova bucqet but from ''all channel'' I saw the picon,but when I turn it on today the name have changed the picon was not there.I think there is a sellection that check not to change the name of the channel if it changesI don't know if it works...I'll try.
    Thanks for your reply!

• Zitat

Original von Qtek
    Nai to net tis nova enoo to idio ishii kai gia to vouli pou vgenei aioe?.
    Well I renane the channel not only from nova bucqet but from ''all channel'' I saw the picon,but when I turn it on today the name have changed the picon was not there.I think there is a sellection that check not to change the name of the channel if it changesI don't know if it works...I'll try.
    Thanks for your reply!

to idio kai se emena...

i don't try it to rename it in "all channels"... i'll try it! sure there is a function that updates the service name! i don't know where exactly you can switch this off! should be in experts-menu!

• Hier noch das Logo von MTV Dance und eine andere Version vom Spitzensender Romance TV, denn Passion allein macht die Frauen nicht glücklich. :tongue:

• can someone make a updated full pack in .tar.gz for gemini image please

ps: root/etc/picon :wmbiggrin: