Dm7025 Vs Dm500??

• HI,

I have Dreambox 7025 with latest MGcamed, and Dreambox 500 with latest newcamd, in case of card sharing I have few questions:

1. Why does dm500, seems faster to open channels through network then dm7025?

2. Is newcamd better the Mgcamd? If newcamd better why there is no version for dm7025?

Cheers

Dreambox: 7025 - 500S
    USB - Stick: Kingston Datatraveler USB 2.0
    Hard Disk: Samsung 80GB
    Image in Flash: Gemini 2.x

• Hello,
    i have a 7025 and a 500. the 500 is better.
    the 7025 have very little problems "soft", the 500 have this not
    Enigma1.
    Most People waiting for the "8000" Dreambox. I think "7025" is "prerelease" for "8000".

• you tell a lot of bullshit.

enigma1 based dreamboxes are 5 years in market and so there's a lot of software for them. the 7025 is now for 7 month on market. i have one of the first 7000th and after 7 month we were happy to have the scam emu. everything is developing and so it will be for the 7025. i ask me very often why all buy a 7025 and than they stay here and cry how bad the box is. for me, it's a very good box. they works more stable then my 7000 at this time. and all software we miss will come sooner or later.

mfg

OoZooN

:403: Two Beer or not two Beer, that's the Question :408:

aktuelle Nachrichten rund um OoZooN-Images gibt es auf Twitter

• I didn't say the box is bad or crap, It's the best I've ever bought so far, and I was relieved until you said it's only a matter of software, I have seen software developing so fast for this reviever, the gemini group doing great job, and we have to wait for the BEST from the BEST.

Any news for a news image GEMINI team?

Cheers

• I have installed EVO, it seems faster.

Thanks Toppi

Cheers

• Zitat

Originally posted by OoZooN
    you tell a lot of bullshit.

enigma1 based dreamboxes are 5 years in market and so there's a lot of software for them. the 7025 is now for 7 month on market. i have one of the first 7000th and after 7 month we were happy to have the scam emu. everything is developing and so it will be for the 7025. i ask me very often why all buy a 7025 and than they stay here and cry how bad the box is. for me, it's a very good box. they works more stable then my 7000 at this time. and all software we miss will come sooner or later.

You r right :tongue: :winking_face: :winking_face:

Dream 7025 is much much better than Dream 500 , by the way I have both boxes

, but I like 7025 too much, it can be compared to a decoding laptop, u can use it for different things beside decoding and card sharing via the internet,

now web cam viewer is available and alot of favourable plugins, and sooner u can read your emails by using this 7025 box

, while dream box is a small box dedicated for only decoding and cardsharing only.

Greetings

:face_with_tongue: :face_with_tongue: :face_with_tongue: :face_with_tongue: :face_with_tongue: