How can I read my Nova Card?

• I am sorry but I do not speak German... So would appreciate answers in English if possible.

I have a DM7025 and I am using Gemini 1.0. I have donwloaded Evo 2.02 and CS (dont remember version).

I get a lot of channels but I cant get my Nova card to work!

Any idea what I need to do? (and yes I know the card has to be upside down...).

Thanks for your help.

Tassos

• There is a problem with the 7025 sci drivers which makes it not possible to init irdeto cards ! We need a fix from DMM for that !

In the meantime if someone can tell us how to disable debug from the rs232 serial port the we could probably get irdeto working with newcs with a phoenix interface.

• could you post the log of new*s? maybe the card is noch recognised. And if you start evo*d, what does the log tell you?

• Zitat

Originally posted by jjbig
    could you post the log of new*s? maybe the card is noch recognised. And if you start evo*d, what does the log tell you?

Hmm, perhaps you didn't believe what I wrote above, try reading THIS instead :winking_face:

• Thank you for your replies. I sent an email to DMM twice and they have not bothered to reply... I am very disappointed cos the 7025 seems to be a very good machine but Nova is the main reason I have satellite tv...

Any ideas if there is a way to bypass this problem at least temporarily?

Thanks.

• Zitat

Original von tass_stass

Cardsharing? :winking_face:

Giasou patrida.....

• Zitat

Original von tass_stass
    Thank you for your replies. I sent an email to DMM twice and they have not bothered to reply... I am very disappointed cos the 7025 seems to be a very good machine but Nova is the main reason I have satellite tv...

Thanks.

I have same problem with a NDS-card. I have solved it temporarily by using a CI-module, DragonCam. Hope DMM can fix it if it is a driver problem.

• Zitat

Originally posted by tass_stass
    Thank you for your replies. I sent an email to DMM twice and they have not bothered to reply... I am very disappointed cos the 7025 seems to be a very good machine but Nova is the main reason I have satellite tv...

Thanks.

Officially DMM only support their own Dreamcrypt cards (for legal reasons) so I wouldn't expect a reply regarding Irdeto.

I would think that a phoenix interface connected to the serial port would work ok with NewCS and Irdeto, the problem is debug on the serial port needs disabling and no one here seems to know how to do this on the 7025.

• with gemini2 1.0 i have also problems, that my PW card was not recognized by newcs. with 1.1 and evo 2.03 everything works fine

mfg

OoZooN

:403: Two Beer or not two Beer, that's the Question :408:

aktuelle Nachrichten rund um OoZooN-Images gibt es auf Twitter

• jo dear tass_stass
    dm 7025 i a baby .
    it is not 7020.or 7000 or 500
    it is strange but when u buyet a maschine that cost 500 euros give another 50 to buy a irdeto2 cam any way u give 670euro per year to netmed to see nova.
    gredings satheo

box dm500/7000/7020/dm800/QBOX1/ DM keybord
    and TDRAGON /PS3 UBUNTU 7.10 PPC/2XSMARTGO/NSLU2 LINKSYS/
    I AM SATHEO THE ENGLISH KILLER

• Hi guys and thanks again for your suggestions.

I finally got a reply from DMM, not a very satisfactory one:

"you just need a CI Modul, to run a Irdeto Smartcard in the DM7025. If
    you have more Questions feel free to Contact me."

I guess that is what I will have to do until we get a fix...

regards,

Tassos

• Bought an Irdeto CAM, using Gemini 1.20 now and still no joy:

When I go into the CAM status I get: type 0406,state 0206, No Card Nr

Any ideas?

I tried Common Interface, and Evocamd 2.04 and no luck...