Army Triangle CVS

• Really nice skin mate,I use it in my image.Just one thing,can you tell me how to change the color for the now running and next program.At the moment it has a light blue which is really hard to see sometimes,I whould like to have it in white.Besides that the skin is really great,so thanks a lot for it.

Edited once, last by sin ().

Original von sin
    Really nice skin mate,I use it in my image.Just one thing,can you tell me how to change the color for the now running and next program.At the moment it has a light blue which is really hard to see sometimes,I whould like to have it in white.Besides that the skin is really great,so thanks a lot for it.

File .esml
    <eLabel position="577:485" size="80:24" font="Blue.Bold;24" name="time" foregroundColor="white" align="center" />

Ciao
    Army

• Well that wasn't what I ment,but you helped me anyway,cause now I found the part where i needed to change something.I ment this part:

Code
    <eWidget name="dvbInfoBar" position="0:0" size="720:576">
    <eLabel position="185:461" size="60:22" font="Blue.Bold;23" name="e_now_time" foregroundColor="white" align="center" />
    <eLabel position="185:509" size="60:22" font="Blue.Bold;23" name="e_next_time" foregroundColor="white" align="center" />
    <eLabel position="255:461" size="305:22" font="Blue.Bold;23" name="e_now_title" foregroundColor="white" align="center" wrap="on" />
    <eLabel position="255:509" size="305:22" font="Blue.Bold;23" name="e_next_title" foregroundColor="white" align="center" wrap="on" />
    <eLabel position="577:461" size="80:22" font="Blue.Bold;23" name="e_now_duration" foregroundColor="white" align="center" />
    <eLabel position="577:509" size="80:22" font="Blue.Bold;23" name="e_next_duration" foregroundColor="white" align="center" />

Now in white it's way better to see.Thanks again for the beautiful skin mate.I really hope you will do more skins for the regular CVS images.

Edited once, last by sin ().