Joshua03 Skin V1.5 - Part 2

• Yes I saw your screen dump. Looks more and more beautiful. Unfortunatelly I cannot help more due to the fact that I'm not able to install necessary software for creating/update SKIN. Somehow doesn't work :loudly_crying_face:

It's nice to be important,but it's more important to be nice

DM7000s
    DIGIPOWER SG2100, Fuba 85Al Profi, Invacom SNH-031 Single Uni 0.3dB

• Zitat

Original von ericfeltus
    Ok... und nochmals Veränderungen.... :winking_face:

ericfeltus:
    Looks better when "Restzeit" is in the same cell as SNR, AGC, BER. What I ment was ONLY change the color and keep it in the same group. Can you give me your email. Will send you some 3D buttons to ad into the screen dump. Just to see how it will looks like.

DM7000s

• Please see what I mean by "plastic" buttons.
    I made small test (even the buttons does not fit due to the size) on the right bottom corner.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://web.quick.cz/czmicruz/plastic.jpg]

DM7000s

• hi,

der Vorschlag von Ghost_2004 sieht gar net schlecht aus! nur bei den anderen vorschlägen hat mir das record-symbol als roter record schriftzug sehr gut gefallen! sieht man besser!

DM 920 UHD 2xDVB-S2 FBC
    DM 7020 HD 2x DVB-C mit CVS + GP3-Plugin + Sundtek USB-DVB-C-Tuner, 320GB Samsung-HDD extern

42PFL6877K Philips LED-TV

PS3 Slim 250 GB

Synology DS213j

• Zitat

Original von tomdulix
    hi,

der Vorschlag von Ghost_2004 sieht gar net schlecht aus! nur bei den anderen vorschlägen hat mir das record-symbol als roter record schriftzug sehr gut gefallen! sieht man besser!

nur der der rote rand müsste etwas dünner sein.
    nochmal mit der plastic anzeige und der anderen rec anzeige:

• I made some my ideas into the SKIN. See below:
    - Move the INFO bar to the rught side of the Skin
    - watches (TOP RIGHT) - use LCD font
    - Recording (BOTTOM RIGHT) - implement a recording button together with others as Dolby, 16:9 etc

[Blockierte Grafik: http://web.quick.cz/czmicruz/newright2.jpg]

DM7000s

• Hi,

die Digi Uhr ist ein tolle Idee
    aber die Uhr auf der linken Seite finde ich auch besser.

the digi clock is beatyfull
    but the clock on the left is verry better.

• Zitat

Original von sat freund
    Hi,

die Digi Uhr ist ein tolle Idee
    aber die Uhr auf der linken Seite finde ich auch besser.

the digi clock is beatyfull
    but the clock on the left is verry better.

Actually I do not mind if the TIME will be on the left or right side :tongue:

The only reason to place them on the right side is the actual human mind set set up. Usually we start looking (reading from left to right and first info you are looking for is the name of the channel and program and afterwards .... WHAT'S THE TIME :winking_face:

But as I mentioned previously .... I do not much care ..... :smiling_face_with_horns:

DM7000s

• Hallo...

DANKE DANKE DANKE an alle für die tollen tollen Vorschläge und die Grafiken...SUPER ARBEIT VON EUCH....

DAS SKIN WIRD ÜBERWÄLTIGEND :winking_face:

Es geht voran, dank der SUPER Arbeit von JOSHUA

Was MIKER65 mein ist richtig :

Wir Europäer lesen von LINKS nach RECHTS un von OBEN nach UNTEN.

Das Skin soll ja bewirken und speziell dieses Skin :

* EINFACH & KONFORTABEL
    * SOVIELE INFOS wie möglich
    * LOGISCHER AUFBAU ( kein geteiltes Skin, ein Teil oben, ein Teil unten, sondern alle Infos in einem 1/4 Bildschirm)

Das wichtigste bei einem Skin sind wenn es die 5 oder 6 Sekunden einblendet :

* Welcher Sender wird angezappt ?
    * Was läuft gerade und wielange ?
    * Was kommt als nächstes ?

* Wie sind die Crypt & Programmparameter (Sound, 16/9, Cryptsystem, Signalstärke)

Und darin liegt das Problem : Wie bekommt man soviele Infos in ein Skin ohne dass es zu gross ist und ohne zuviel überfüllt zu sein ???

DANKE.

• Also ich halte es für vollkommen überflüssig, bei jedem zappen die Signalstärke angezeigt zu bekommen. Mal ehrlich, wie oft stellt ihr denn eure Antennen um?

SNR, AGC und BER sind meiner Meinung nach vollkommen überflüssig. Falls man die doch mal braucht, kann man sie schnell durch Doppelklick auf Info und zweimal nach rechts aufrufen. Aber bei jedem zappen?

500HD (C) | SKY komplett | netcologne | unitymedia allstars
    twitter.com/marco79

• ericfeltus

BINGO !!! You got the point.

DM7000s

• Zitat

Original von ericfeltus
    Es tut sich was...

KRITIKEN ???? :winking_face:

ericfeltus - Naturlich x Sure :tongue:

Actually seems (at least from my point of view), that when you split the skin into several cells, than the skin looks too much complicated.

Have few comments:
    - Make some RECORDING button and implement it into the 16:9, Dolby, txt buttons set.

- What about to exchange the placement of the buttons set. Move the "RED x GREEN x YELLOW x BLUE" to place where Dolby etc is now, and move Dolby etc to the place where the Red x Green ...." are now.

- Restzeit ... still hate the color, due to the fact the the skin looks too fancy now. Just wonder how the skin will look like when you implement indicator of Restzeit as a the yellow line below the name of the channel (make the indicator much looooonger). But only instead of actual yellow line, splitting the name of the channel and title of the program.

- make 3D buttons on all buttons inside the skin

DM7000s

• Ghost_2004

Danke...

Programmname, Nummer, laufende Sendung und nächste Sendung sind Sinn und Zweck des Skins...
    Die Uhrzeit und SNR, AGC links ist nicht so gut...
    Wir lesen von links nach rechts.. Der erste Blick auf das Skin soll also auf die wichtigsten Daten gehen.

Bitte um weiter Kritik oder Ideen..

@MIKERS65

Your first idea of service buttons -> GREAT and INTEGRATED IN SKIN

3D icons also a good idea. It gives the Skin more "deep look" -> WE HAD TO TRY IT ON A TESTVERSION.

Digital time is not so good because the difference of the fonts is too great.
    It's like when you took Word and write a letter in Times New Roman and Arial. The look is too technic. -> SORRY

Waiting for more ideas of you.. :winking_face:

DANKE AN EUCH... GUTE GUTE ARBEIT. :danke:

• ericfeltus - You don't have to apologize :tongue:
    All are just an ideas, without knowing what it takes and how it effect the whole skin.

Please look on this skin:
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://sky.heim.at/skins/mimi74_turkoise.jpg]

It's simple and plastic. And that what, I think, will make every skin usefull and LOVELY :tongue:

DM7000s

• ericfeltus

"Der erste Blick auf das Skin soll also auf die wichtigsten Daten gehen"
    ja deswegen meinte ich ja auch das die uhr nach links muss das ist das erste was ich lese.
    aber wenns nicht so sein soll dann muss ich mich wohl der allgemeinheit fügen.

dein vorschlag von 20:34 gefällt mir leider nicht so gut
    (das mit restzeitanzeige sieht irgendwie nicht schön aus)

wie gefällt euch das?