The gemini project 4.2 and channel list picon view.

• Good morning,

I upgraded a previous installation with Gp4.1 to Gp4.2 and everything went fine. I also did a fresh install, this too positively. In both cases, however, I encounter a problem with the display of Digital Terrestrial picons (DTT Italy) in the channel list. I have the picons in the "picon" folder and they were perfectly visible with the Gp4.1 panel. With the transition to the Gp4.2 panel, the Sat picons are regularly visible, while the DTT picons are visible only on the Infobar and on the display. They are not visible on the channel list. The problem is related to the difference in the reference name, where the DTT channels have the part containing the "EEEE" with EEEE0264, for example. while the picons, which are the ones found on the net and which have worked so far, have "EEEE0000". Is it possible to remedy? Thank you

P.S.: I have more to report, but, possibly in conversation with a member of the Gemini team, if possible.

• Yes, of course, I did everything you say. The picons are in /date /picon. I add that I changed some Picon, by supporting the "zeros" with the value of the reference name, and those are also visible on the channel list. So I think there is some correction to do. For example, I renamed the Rai 1 hd picon from "1_0_19_515_99_217C_EEEE0000_0_0_0" to "1_0_19_515_99_217C_EEEE0224_0_0_0" and has also become visible in the channel list.

• Deine frage dafür ist doch schon längst bekannt.

Search for channels and favorite list. DM 920 UHD - Dreamboard
    Good morning, when performing a channel search with active the delete before search and keep feed option, the channels that are found by the satellite are kept…
    dreambox.de

Deine picons muss du in dem fall anpassen. Sind nicht kompatibel zur Dreambox Senderliste.

DVB-T = EEEE0000

DVB-C = FFFF0000

E2 Box: TWO ~ ONE ~ DM8000 ~ DM7080 ~ DM7020HD~ DM9x0 ~ DM820 ~ DM800(SE(v2))~ DM52x ~ DM500HD(v2)~ DM7025(+)
    E1 Box: DM7020 ~ DM7000 ~ DM 5620 ~ DM600 ~ DM500+ ~ DM500 ~ TRIAX 272-S
    Image: OE2.5/OE2.6 Unst./GP4.2 ~ OE2.5 Unst./GP3.3 ~ OE2.2 Unst./GP3.3 ~ OE2.0 Exp./GP3.2 ~ iCVS/GP3 ~ Gemini 4.70
    Sonstiges: Logitech K600 ~ DM Tastatur ~ Box: DM100 ~ Router: Fritz!Box 7590 ~ Wlan Stick: Dream Multimedia ~ Server: ALIX.3D3 ~ BananaPI
    Satelliten: WaveFrontier T90
    23,5°E | 19,2°E | 16.0°E | 13,0°E | 10,0°E | 9,0°E | 7,0°E | 4,9°E | 3.0°E | 1.9°E | 0,8°W | 4,0°W | 5,0°W | 8,0°W | 12,5°W | 15,0°W | 22,0°W | 24,5°W | 30.0°W

Hilfe gesucht ? schau mal ins Gemini Project WIKI, auch unsere Video Tutorial sind für den Einstieg sehr empfehlenswert

• La mia domanda riguardava altro, non è la stessa cosa che sto chiedendo ora ed ho adeguato i canali dell'elenco dei preferiti a quelli trovati con la ricerca, seguendo le indicazioni di quel thread. E sicuramente ha a che fare con il pannello Gemini. Difatti, come ho precisato, i picon sono visibili sia sulla infobar che sul display e con la Gp 4.1 anche sull'elenco canali. Che poi vogliate controllare o meno, forse è più interesse vostro che mio. Io lentamente sto già adeguandomi ed un pò la volta li sistemerò, come ho fatto con il problema al link di cefeo. Molti altri non credo che lo faranno e potrebbero scegliere una immagine che non crea questi problemi, visto che quei picon vanno bene per tutte le altre immagini anche originali. Valutate voi.

Avevo chiesto anche una conversazione per altro, ditemi se ritenete di sapere cosa vorrei attenzionare.

My question was about something else, it's not the same thing I'm asking now and I adjusted the channels of the favorites list to those found with the search, following the indications of that thread. And it definitely has to do with the Gemini panel. In fact, as I specified, the picons are visible both on the infobar and on the display and with GP 4.1 also on the channel list. Whether you want to check or not, maybe it's more your interest than mine. I am already slowly adapting and I will fix them a little at a time, as I did with the problem at the cepheus link. I don't think many others will do it and could choose an image that doesn't create these problems, since those picons are good for all other images, even original ones. Evaluate yourself.

I also asked for a conversation about something else, tell me if you think you know what I would like to pay attention to.

• Hier funktionniert es mit GP4.2 und DVB-T (GioppyGio settings und picons)

• Hier ein Beispiel.

• Wenn was nicht geht, immer mit dem Default Skin testen.

Kann durchaus damit zu tuen haben.

E2 Box: TWO ~ ONE ~ DM8000 ~ DM7080 ~ DM7020HD~ DM9x0 ~ DM820 ~ DM800(SE(v2))~ DM52x ~ DM500HD(v2)~ DM7025(+)
    Image: OE2.5/OE2.6 Unst./GP4.2 ~ OE2.5 Unst./GP3.3 ~ OE2.2 Unst./GP3.3 ~ OE2.0 Exp./GP3.2 ~ iCVS/GP3 ~ Gemini 4.70
    Sonstiges: Logitech K600 ~ DM Tastatur ~ Box: DM100 ~ Router: Fritz!Box 7590 ~ Wlan Stick: Dream Multimedia ~ Server: ALIX.3D3 ~ BananaPI
    23,5°E | 19,2°E | 16.0°E | 13,0°E | 10,0°E | 9,0°E | 7,0°E | 4,9°E | 3.0°E | 1.9°E | 0,8°W | 4,0°W | 5,0°W | 8,0°W | 12,5°W | 15,0°W | 22,0°W | 24,5°W | 30.0°W

Hilfe gesucht ? schau mal ins Gemini Project WIKI, auch unsere Video Tutorial sind für den Einstieg sehr empfehlenswert

• Also tried with the Default FHD skin, but nothing changed. I also put in a completely new picon folder, but with the same result. For tonight I give up, otherwise I'll go stupid. With Gp4.1 I have the same settings and the same picons, and I see everything, Infobar, display and channel list with reduction (picon_50x30).

I am attaching the result with the default fhd skin, which shows that only the picons that I changed by changing the 4 zeros are visible.

• Hab ich doch geschrieben das DVB-T nur mit EEEE0000 funktionniert. Ist nichts neues.

Wenn Programmliste mit picon passt, dann klappt es auch.

Dateien

• Sorry to contradict you.

My digital terrestrial favorites are the result of my local research and have the reference name assigned by DreamOS, not me. As you can see from the attachment they all have a different number than "EEEE0000" and definitely not put by me. The pre-packaged settings are mainly made with alternative decoders or, if dreambox decoders, with alternative images. This wouldn't be a problem for me, were it not for the fact that I have many channels that are not seen because they are tuned to different areas, and many others in my area that are not present and that I obviously would like to see (does this seem like a bad choice? ). However, I normally use the picons that I download and often integrate because they are deficient on various channels, and which have "EEEE0000" and are regularly visible even if associated with channels that have, for example, "1_0_19_515_99_217C_EEEE0224_0_0_0" Rai 1 HD. I've also attached some screenshots documenting this, I don't feel I have to yet. DreamOS displays the corresponding icon if it coincides perfectly, or, if it doesn't find it, it displays the one with zeros, or vice versa. It also works in this way with Gp 4.1 and, if the Gemini Widget plugin is installed, it allows you to set the path to view the picons on the display and to change the size of the picons in the channel list without needing to have a folder containing the same picons. but called "picon_50x30".

With the update to the Gp4.2 version the problem arose and I don't know if it's a choice or a mistake. If this were the result of a choice, this choice would be in contrast with the one made by the parent company Dream Multimedia, now, I believe Dream Property.

I had to install the image several times to find out how to fix it. Subsequently redoing the installation and inserting the plugins, I discovered that the cause of the problem is the Gemini Widget plugin. Indeed, with its uninstallation, the display of the picons returns to normal. However, a "picon_50x30" folder must be inserted in the channel list for resizing and it is not possible, as far as I know, to display them on the display. With the previous Gp4.1 panel, I repeat, this does not happen, perhaps there would be a need for you to make some corrections,

• pluto78 hat Recht, ich hab das Problem auch und es kommt vom Gemini Widgets Plugin. Wenn ich die Picon Folder Option auf aus habe, werden die Picons sowohl für die Kanalliste wie für die Screens normal von picon_50x30 genommen (ich habe nur svg Picons und benutze deshalb denselben Ordner für alle Größen).

Wenn ich den Pfad aber in Widgets explizit einstelle, dann funktioniert nur die Anzeige der Picons auf dem OLED und den Screens, in der Kanalliste nimmt er sich dann die Picons von /data (obwohl ich in beiden Zeilen korrekt picon_50x30 angegeben habe).

• Scusate se intervengo ancora per lo stesso problema.

Faccio un breve riepilogo. La mia ricerca dei canali del Digitale Terrestre mi da reference name contenenti EEEE0124 (esempio), ma i picon che a me piacciono e che scarico hanno nei reference name EEEE0000. Tali picon si sono sempre visti con qualsiasi immagine io abbia usato ed anche con la Gemini Gp41 sia nella infobar che nella lista canali e sul display lcd.

Con la nuova Gp 4.2, i picon, così come descritti in precedenza, vengono visti nel pannello Gp4.2 sulla Infobar ed anche sul display, ma non nell'elenco canali.

Avete intenzione di risolvere tale anomalia?

Grazie

Edit:

Io ho risolto così: ho disinstallato il plugin Gemini widget ed ho creato due link in /data per indirizzare le richieste rivolte a /data/picon_50x30 e a /data/picon_oled alla cartella /data/picon. In questo modo ho evitato di avere altre due cartelle di picon ed ottenuto senza il plugin Gemini Widget sia i picon in formato piccolo nell'elenco canali che la visualizzazione dei picon sul display.

Sorry to post again for the same problem.

I make a brief summary. My search for Digital Terrestrial channels gives me reference names containing EEEE0124 (example), but the picons that I like and that I download have the reference names EEEE0000. These picons have always been seen with any image I have used and also with the Gemini GP4.1 both in the infobar and in the channel list and on the LCD display.

With the new GP 4.2, picons, as previously described, are seen in the GP4.2 panel on the Infobar and also on the display, but not in the channel list.

Are you going to fix this anomaly?

Thank you

Edit:

This is how I solved it: I uninstalled the Gemini widget plugin and created two links in /data to direct requests addressed to /data/picon_50x30 and /data/picon_oled to the /data/picon folder. In this way I avoided having other two picon folders and obtained without the Gemini Widget plugin both the small format picons in the channel list and the visualization of the picons on the display.