Zombi-Shadow-FHD - styles by Ahmed.

• Can you share, please?

After the recent update of the skin (hdsuisse), I don't think you need anything else.

It now has everything you need, and it also has some cool additions for infobar that the user can easily switch to and use. :winking_face:

I just made a few simple changes that i needed.

@Ahmed.

I've switched to the new AIO Image to see where the journey goes. New Shadow WQHD Skin by zombi looks great but I got used to your styles_user from #164 .

Will you provide styles_user for the new skin as Zombi-Shadow-FHD development has stopped?

I don't think I'll switch to the new image at the moment.

I'm going to wait a while for some bugs to be fixed so i can use it better.

• Klasse ,das Du dir die Mühe machst.

Grüße Udo

1,2 m Schotel Technisat
    Jaeger SMR 1224 EL 36V Reed Motor
    Superjack DP-6600

• Here is my styles_user for "Standard Infobar (NOW/NEXT)".

Before use, you must first install "enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-weathercomponenthandler" from your feed.

And move "RunningText.py" to this path:

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer

And move "key.svg & key_off.png & hbbtv_off_2.png" to this path:

/usr/share/enigma2/Zombi-Shadow-FHD/skin_default/icons/

Don't forget in the "Second-InfoBar setup" activate "Hide Infobar if Second-InfoBar shown".

For a better using experience for this version, change the infobar timeout from customize to 10 seconds.

Good Luck and Have a Nice Day. :)

• This version is not yet available and is under testing.

This image is just an example of some of the features that have been added, such as marking encrypted channels, marking favorite channels, marking HD channels, and other additions. :)

• Ahmed.

Ihnen ist aber bekannt das ,dass csp von Sven H ist und haben sie von ihm die Erlaubnis das plugin einfach so zu verändern?

Sollten Sie das nicht haben und einfach Respektlos etwas ändern am csp dann werden wir das hier nicht dulden und hier werden ihre sachen nicht mehr veröffentlicht und gelöscht.

• zombi

Yes, I know that, so I didn't publish it here or anywhere else. :)

If I want to publish this version, I will be happy to inform Sven H of these modifications and whether he allows me to publish it or not.

As I said before, I respect the rights of others, and these modifications are for personal use only, and I publish what I like to share if I'm allowed to.

• Ok ,sie müssen aber auch verstehen das wir hier nicht etwas anbieten können was System relevante Dinge verändert und der plugin Autor sich das nicht vorher ansieht .

Die kanalliste ist system relevant, da einfach mal so etwas ändern kann auch Nebenwirkungen haben und da hier das original herkommt ,da dream sich das auch vorher angesehen hat bevor Reichi es ins git gemacht hat können wir nicht wissen was sie da verändern und was eventuell zu Problemen führen kann bei den Nutzern.

Bis das alles geklärt ist werden wir hier keine Veröffentlichung solch einer geänderten Version erlauben in unserem Board .

Wenn man etwas rein mit dem skin verändert ist es eine gui Sache, ändert man aber etwas an einem plugin oder System dann ist es etwas anderes .

• zombi

These changes are already present in the Merlin images and work well with the system without any problems.

In Merlin Images, marking favorite channels is only available in the Channel Selection Display Settings "Tag bouquet services"

I searched until I found a way to add more options, such as marking encrypted channels, HD channels, and other features that required external smart add-ons, such as live events recognition.

At first I was making these changes on CSP, and now I've moved these changes to the Channel Selection Display Settings, so there's no need to use an external plugin.

Therefore, a modified plugin will not be published here. :)

My regards.

• Code
    GP 4.2 also crashes with this
  • HI

You must copy the "extCaidInfo2.py" file that I attach to you into "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter" but it is already present in the thread.

I copid these 3 files to necessary place but it crashed anyway

DM 920UHD DM 900UHD WE, DM7020HD, DM800SE

• I copid these 3 files to necessary place but it crashed anyway

Se il tuo scopo è ottenere la infobar flat come dallo screenshot che allego ed hai installato l'ultima versione disponibile della Zombi Shadow FHD, la versione 10.3 r29, allora installa l'extra component extservicename2, copia il file extCaidInfo2.py in "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter" poi copia il file styles.xml che ti allego nel percorso "/usr/share/enigma2/Zombi-Shadow-FHD" sostituendo lo stesso file presente. Con il plugin styles seleziona la infobar "Flat" e otterrai il risultato che vuoi.

If your aim is to obtain the flat infobar as in the attached screenshot and you have installed the latest available version of Zombi Shadow FHD, version 10.3 r29, then install the extra component extservicename2, copy the extCaidInfo2.py file to "/usr /lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter" then copy the styles.xml file that I attach to the path "/usr/share/enigma2/Zombi-Shadow-FHD" replacing the same file present. With the styles plugin select the "Flat" infobar and you will get the result you want.

• Se il tuo scopo è ottenere la infobar flat come dallo screenshot che allego ed hai installato l'ultima versione disponibile della Zombi Shadow FHD, la versione 10.3 r29, allora installa l'extra component extservicename2, copia il file extCaidInfo2.py in "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter" poi copia il file styles.xml che ti allego nel percorso "/usr/share/enigma2/Zombi-Shadow-FHD" sostituendo lo stesso file presente. Con il plugin styles seleziona la infobar "Flat" e otterrai il risultato che vuoi.

If your aim is to obtain the flat infobar as in the attached screenshot and you have installed the latest available version of Zombi Shadow FHD, version 10.3 r29, then install the extra component extservicename2, copy the extCaidInfo2.py file to "/usr /lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter" then copy the styles.xml file that I attach to the path "/usr/share/enigma2/Zombi-Shadow-FHD" replacing the same file present. With the styles plugin select the "Flat" infobar and you will get the result you want.

Isn't the styles file located in etc/enigma2?

DM 920UHD DM 900UHD WE, DM7020HD, DM800SE

• Isn't the styles file located in etc/enigma2?

Styles_user.xml va inserito nel percorso che tu hai indicato, ma io ti ho allegato Styles.xml e va nel percorso che ho indicato io. Ho integrato la modifica in quel file, visto che la skin non viene più aggiornata, quindi rimarrà così. Se non sei convinto, salva prima il tuo file in un percorso diverso, poi metti il mio. Ma ti assicuro che io lo uso tranquillamente da molto tempo. Devi selezionare l'opzione "Flat" che, per essere selezionabile ha bisogno che installi, come ho già scritto, il file " extservicename2".

Styles_user.xml must be inserted in the path you indicated, but I have attached Styles.xml and it goes in the path I indicated. I integrated the change into that file, since the skin is no longer updated, so it will stay that way. If you are not convinced, first save your file in a different location, then put mine. But I assure you that I have been using it safely for a long time. You must select the "Flat" option which, to be selectable, requires you to install, as I have already written, the "extservicename2" file.

• Styles_user.xml va inserito nel percorso che tu hai indicato, ma io ti ho allegato Styles.xml e va nel percorso che ho indicato io. Ho integrato la modifica in quel file, visto che la skin non viene più aggiornata, quindi rimarrà così. Se non sei convinto, salva prima il tuo file in un percorso diverso, poi metti il mio. Ma ti assicuro che io lo uso tranquillamente da molto tempo. Devi selezionare l'opzione "Flat" che, per essere selezionabile ha bisogno che installi, come ho già scritto, il file " extservicename2".

Styles_user.xml must be inserted in the path you indicated, but I have attached Styles.xml and it goes in the path I indicated. I integrated the change into that file, since the skin is no longer updated, so it will stay that way. If you are not convinced, first save your file in a different location, then put mine. But I assure you that I have been using it safely for a long time. You must select the "Flat" option which, to be selectable, requires you to install, as I have already written, the "extservicename2" file.

Can you share your channel list image here?

It would be good to expand the epg a bit for a full view.

Can it be made in yellow color like the skin I am using below?

I also like gray-yellow-black in color

Weather and cpu temperature can be in infobar and channel list

Local Ip can be added