Problem with hdmi image

• Hi. My friends and I have a Sony TV and we have a picture problem with Dreambox One and Two.

This problem occurs when we take the image from hd to 4k several times in a row and over and over again, and not only this, but also full hd to full hd, for example, when we turn on the device, the image is like this Is.

As you can see in the image below, the resolution of the TV screen reaches 2400x2160, which is an amazing number! :face_with_open_mouth:

But I have to say that since I have both one / two devices, the two device has less of this problem, meaning I have to switch the image more so that it gets corrupted. What could this be? Aren't one / two software and hardware similar to each other?

What is the problem in general?

Thankful

• Unplug your TV … wait 10 seconds and replug!

Works for my LG’s

Jake

| 2 x 920 ULTRA HD | 2 x TWO | 7080 HD| 8000 HD | 7020 HD V2 | 800 HD SE V2 |
    |GP 4.2 & GP 3.2 & GP 3 @ DREAMOS & DMM-Experimental | on all Boxes
    | Hdd : | 2 x 4 TB :tired_face: 1 TB | Qnap - 8 TB |... and some more space everywhere

WaveFrontier T 90 : | Hotbird 13 ° | Astra 19,2° | Astra 23,5° | Astra/Eurobird 28,2°/28,5° |
    ........... and happy :winking_face:

Hier werden Sie geholfen : Gemini Project WIKI sowie Video Tutorials

• Hmm ! Software update TV ? But I think you already tried that.

Jake

| Hdd : | 2 x 4 TB :tired_face: 1 TB | Qnap - 8 TB |... and some more space everywhere

WaveFrontier T 90 : | Hotbird 13 ° | Astra 19,2° | Astra 23,5° | Astra/Eurobird 28,2°/28,5° |

• Yes, both I and my friend have updated our TV software.
    I think the problem is not with the TV, but with the new Dreambox devices, or maybe the factory HDMI cable has this problem.

• Of course, I forgot to say that when the image is incomplete, the image is corrected immediately after the first switch to the previous input.
    That is, it can be said that the device does not deliver the image well in a moment of repeated switching

• Sorry for my misunderstanding of the problem.

Jake

• Try a different HDMI cable, the one that came with it isn't great!

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE, TWO, DM920UHD, DM900UHD, DM820HD HDD + USB-HUB, Stick 64GB, USB-HDD, Keyboard K400r, Wlan-Stick 11n

(Flash) DP-OE2.6 (@) bullseye, (BAXII) eigenes OE2.6, buster, Diverse

(Flash) DP-OE2.5 (BAXII) eigenes OE2.5-e2+kodi+X, stretch, Diverse

AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD

TV: LG OLED65BX9LB

Hyperion und Plugin HyperionControl ≧ OE2.6 Dreambox ONE

Hyperion-ng Grabber PicCap ≧ OE2.6 Dreambox TWO

Wemos D1 mini mit WLED Wlan 268 LED's SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LED/m

Plugin EnigmaLight ≦ OE2.5

Ambilight for ever

• Unfortunately, this problem occurred again despite the replacement of the hdmi cable :loudly_crying_face: Does anyone have a new solution?

This problem is related to dp which is not responsive