Kodi-17 - mipsel/armhf - ab OE2.5

• hi, kann mir bitte wer helfen, ich komm nicht weiter, seh schon nichts mehr vor lauter lesen

bekomm keines der beiden plugings zum laufen, weis nicht ob das hier rein darf, aber lastship oder exudus bekomm ich nicht zum laufen
    bei exodus startet kein stream, bei lastship komm ich erst gar ned rein

flip bald aus

kodi 17.6
    dm900 mid newnigma2

weis nicht mehr weiter, echt nicht, 100x log ausgelesen, blick nicht durch
    google hilft auch nur bedingt

bitte um hilfe, siehe log

• Hi
    I am new to forum ..I am trying to install kodi on my wetek play 2 on Openatv 6.0 image (unofficial ) I have download kodi 17.0 from mirror.kodi installed it with the help of dream explorer have also installed kodi media center extension downloaded from blue panel to run the kodi but It is not working here is the crash log attached if any one can help me please tell what I am missing in installation

Regards

• Hey, I instlalled Kodi at my Dm 900 Uhd ,too and try to copy the player.. in the userdata. At my box gst player is not working good and everytime the video crashes or else. And if I try to start it from my favorite or the library it never start. Sometimes a video plays but not often. If I use the videoplayer then it is okay. but it is annoying to press everytime the menu and choose the videoplayer;) what exactly I need to change in the playerfacotre.xml that a other player is the standart player in kodi and how can I add more players ? via ddons and installing? biggest thx