After a lot of coding i have say that i ported Hyperion to Enigma2.
It's a ambilight project for Enigma2 receivers, it's a port of tvdzwan's Hyperion. It's more universal with other daemons and will support a lot of hardware.
I build a new grabber for enigma2 and added this in the ported Hyperion.
- It wil use less cpu usage and is universal with a lot of other hardware included the Philips Hue.
- It has no GUI so in this first release we need start it Manual with a telnet session.
- Hypelight is a fork of Hyperion with a lot of changes, it's ported to Enigma2, so also thanks to tdzwan for this nice Ambilight daemon.
- To making a configuration file, you can use the Hypelight configtool. This program can run on Windows, Linux and OSX.
For more info about the configuration, click here
- Also the android remote is working for HypeLight
I will post my first alpha and more info this week, so check this topic every day :).
I hope you like this fork for our Enigma2 receivers
Kind regards, speedy1985