Plugin KodiDirect.v.2.0

• Hi pcd,

thank you very much. It is playoff time, so the addon is very helpful.

It is NHL gamecenter, which is a subscription service from NHL.com.

You can sign up here:

https://gamecenter.nhl.com/nhl…&intcmpid=nhl-gcl-mainnav

I think the whole season is 99 USD. They have a special offer now for playoffs.

I am sure every hockey fan knows this service and even to non hardcore fans, I could recommend the service. For 99 USD you get a lot. All games live with two feeds, home and away, condensed games, highlights etc. right after the matches and everything in HD quality. My personal opinion is, that it is really worth 99 USD per season.

Greetings,

RP

• OT: So you expect that pcd buys a 99 USD subscription, so he can make the plugin work for you?
    He shall work for you and even invest his own money? :face_with_rolling_eyes:

so long
    m0rphU

:aufsmaul: Kein Support per PN! :aufsmaul:

• Not only for me, I am pretty sure. Did you expect me to have some way to get around the subscription when started to ask for NHL gamecenter? I was also providing my login for testing, so I never expected him or her to buy anything.

RP

• Hi pcd,

thanks a lot for the work. I appreciate it a lot.

I have checked your version and it is 0.0.9, which is an older version according to the maintainers github changelogs:

https://github.com/timewasted/…blob/master/changelog.txt

I could start the addon, but was unable to play a game from it. Also any condensed games did not work. Is it possible to try the latest version 0.0.25?

RP

• As I wrote - version 0.0.9 worked for me on an xtrend with an openpli image.

Please download and try the 0.0.25 version. If you get to the Play window and the videos do not play- then something is missing in your image. As many streams are m3u8 - try :-

opkg install gst-plugins-bad-fragmented

Cheers.

• Keiner ne Idee? Grüße