Plugin KodiDirect.v1.0

• Hi Friends,

Greetings for the festive season ! :)

I attach below a new plugin KodiDirect.v1.0. It plays kodi-xbmc plugins directly from official kodi repositories. Users can also use other plugins and repositories of their choice.

This plugin can play the latest versions of many xbmc official plugins. For example - users do not have to wait for other enigma2 plugins to copy YouTube from xbmc !

Plugins can be input directly to the plugin folder /KodiDirect/plugins, or inserted in the plugin file /KodiDirect/host.txt as links to gihub plugins folders, or as links to repositories (unzipped) placed somewhere in the image. Please see host.txt for examples.

Some older plugins in the repositories may not work as they need updating by the authors - and probably do not work in any other device (pc and android).

Software (in the addons list screen) will provide additional software which may be needed by different image types.

If plugin XBMCAddons is already installed - KodiDirect can be found in Plugins and also in Extenssions lists. Users can continue using XBMCAddons - but please note that it will not be supported any more. Any particular XBMCAddons plugin that does not work with KodiDirect - may be converted on request.

Tip :- Some plugins will require youtube. When it is installed - please get it working first before trying the plugin that asked for it.

Finally - please note that at this stage the plugin is "work in progress" and your reports of any problems and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Regards, pcd.

• This plugin is only to run addons from kodi on e2 boxesx ?

Whot you can add in future suport scrapers ?

Or this will be still only to addon [ based iptv ] ?

• It may be possible to adopt kodi skins - and possibly other items. Anything from their official servers can be considered - depending on hardware limitation. If you have a specific suggestion I will look into it.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• Zitat

Original von pcd
    It may be possible to adopt kodi skins - and possibly other items. Anything from their official servers can be considered - depending on hardware limitation. If you have a specific suggestion I will look into it.

Im no have now any specific sugestion .

• Repositories added today :-

addonscriptor_de - RTLNow &co download->play
    krysty
    israel-xbmc

Regards.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• Zitat

Originally posted by ftabin
    I miss the .deb for dm7080.

Sorry I have not made a deb. Please unpack the ipk in the pc and ftp the folder /usr to root '/'.

• thx pcd for the last update.
    I got a greenscreen after trying to get into the setup of filmon.

Code
    raise SkinError("component with name '" + wname + "' was not found in skin of screen '" + name + "'!")
    skin.SkinError: {skin.xml}: component with name 'title' was not found in skin of screen 'xbmc3'!

After deleting following line in the skin.xml i could enter setup:

Code
    <widget name="title" position="60,50" size="650,50" zPosition="5" valign="top" halign="center" font="Regular;21" transparent="1" foregroundColor="white" shadowColor="black" shadowOffset="-1,-1" />

btw it seems there is no way to change resolution.

• pcd, when trying to run Sportsdevil 3.0.1, I can´t get any live stream to work

from log:

SportsDevil initialized
    SportsDevil running
    Cache directory purged
    Skipped Catcher: livecast
    Skipped Catcher: spunch
    Error running SportsDevil. Reason:expected a character buffer object

thanks!

• Zitat

Originally posted by kodo
    Hi pcd,
    i tried to contact you, but your pn box is full. Could you please contact me?
    Thanks in advance, Stephan

My pm box is now clear. Please try. :)

• Zitat

Originally posted by pcd

My pm box is now clear. Please try. :)

I tried to reply to your pm - but you have disabled your pm receiving !

Anyway - my reply was :-

"Hi,

I looked into the files there (briefly) and it seems the plugins are in c. How will c or c++ deal with the xbmc plugins ? enigma2 has the python interface. Writing plugins in c++ is much more complicated than with python. I did some plugins for enigma1 many years ago. It is difficult.

Regards."