This is new application that replaces SplitThisList!
SESE - Quick start tutorial (turn on captions for additional informations)
This application will allow you to simply edit Enigma1 & Enigma2 services with only few clicks. You load the list, choose satellites you want and you’re done. All unselected satellites, empty bouquets and markers are automatically removed from the list.
• Windows XP SP2 or newer, Linux, Mac OS X
• .NET Framework 3.5 for Windows or Mono 2.8 or newer for Linux and MacOs X
• 5 MB of free disk space
• works on Windows, Linux and MacOS X
• free, and open source. Licensed under permissive MIT license.
• supports Enigma1 & Enigma2 services (automatic detection)
• tasks support (add,modify and delete custom tasks to process things you do often automatically)
• direct split (load the list, choose satellites you want and load them directly, no need to define any tasks)
• box profiles (settings for multiple receivers)
• direct box download (loads settings directly from the receiver
• direct box upload (direct split)
• loading settings from compressed archive ZIP & RAR (searches archive automatically for settings)
• local file support (loads services from the disk)
• full background processing and multithreading support
• variable file names based on currently loaded settings type and current date (%E in file name is replaced by E1 or E2, %d is replaced by current date)
• ZIP output (if checked, result of the task will be compressed ZIP archive)
• automatic deletion of empty markers (except the ones defined in settings)
• multilingual support
• option to move any satellite with corresponding transponders and services to another satellite position
• option to copy any satellite with corresponding transponders and services to another satellite position
• uses open source EnigmaSettings library to handle all the heavy work of settings loading, management and saving.
Windows (.NET 3.5 client profile) HERE
Linux, MacOS X, Windows (Mono / .NET 4.0) HERE
Using Tasks to create settings with selected Satellites (turn on captions for additional informations)
Source code available on GitHub: https://github.com/shaxxx/SESE