New addon available - XBMCAddons [discussion]

• hey friend on xtrend forum you add plugin.py and utils.py on teledunet.zip and with these files the plugin worked fine on my oe 1.6 image but with v5 i have again green pages.Can you make a patch?

• Zitat

Originally posted by sat lover
    hey friend on xtrend forum you add plugin.py and utils.py on teledunet.zip and with these files the plugin worked fine on my oe 1.6 image but with v5 i have again green pages.Can you make a patch?

In "Install Software" - I have put in the patch :-

update-oe1.6-20131102.zip

I tested teledunet - working ok.

Cheers, pcd.

• In "Install Software" - you will find some items for oe-1.6. Please install all of them. Only some xbmc addons will work.

If you want any addon - please ask and I will test. Cannot promise that it will work. Why are you still using oe-1.6 ?

Cheers, pcd.

• Möchte nur Danke sagen,gute Arbeit. :danke:

Just want to say thank you good job :thx2:

• Hello guys i have new an enigma2 box and installed xbmc but i dont know how to install these addons and i have also a question because of navi-x addon how can i isntall these addon thanks alot

• Hallo habe eine frage.Ich habe mir das plugin heruntergeladen XBMCAddons v.5.0 attached
    und an einen USB stich kopiert und von da aus versucht es manuell zu installieren aber jedes mal wird die box neu gestartet und wird nicht installiert.Ich habe eine Vu+duo2 und OpenATV 32.0 image.Danke

• Since i have updated for 5.1, once i install any addon it craches a a green panel apears. I try to install some software and some doe´snt install because i have a most recent version. Also the update file that is software list is from 2_11. I´m using the addon since version 4.0 without any problem. Now i can´t. Can you update the sofware files pls.

• Zitat

Originally posted by dreamboxco
    How can i see videos from xorion

Ok, I will update it soon. :)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• Hello Friends,

Seasonal Greetings ! :)

New addons included :-

### edited by cepheus ###

Regards, pcd.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()