[OE2.0] CrossEPG 0.6.2+OE2-r2 [update 15.03.15]

• Ja ich suche auch eine Möglichkeit epg für IPTV zu bekommen.
    Laut rytecs Anleitung müsste das auch gehen. Aber crossepg wäre mir lieber.

Grüße

Dreambox 525 OE 2.5, GP 4.1, 2 TB HDD
    Antenne : 110cm Triax
    Motor: Stab HH 120
    LNB: Smart Titanium
    Satelliten: 68,5°E - 45°W

Raspberry Pi Hyperion

• Zitat

Originally posted by fn1107
    To solve the rytec update problem, just download this file:

https://github.com/oe-alliance…/crossepg_rytec_update.py

and copy it to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/CrossEPG/.

gibt es da was aktuelleres? diese scheint nicht mehr zu gehen, oder ich mach was falsch, andere Rechte setzten? jetzt 644

• Man muss vielleicht ein spezieller image haben um das am laufen zu kriegen. Hier auf ein DMM image geht es also nicht.

• Hi..
    CrossEPG isn't able to find rytec sources and I would like to know if there are new plugin.
    I have dm8000hd with experimental image.

Regards

• Buongiorno,
    I suppose you're from Italy.
    Crossepg is still working with me.
    It depends on what channels you want the epg's for.
    In the map usr/crossepg/providers you can see a lot of ******xml.conf - files. I use Total Commander for that purpose.
    In every conf - file you can find the channels_url and epg_url where Crossepg is getting its information from.
    Find out if the url gives you a positive download. If not try the next one, etcetera. Till you got a good rytec**********.gz.
    If it is not satisfying, try to find a different url on the internet.
    Copy and paste those in the ********xml.conf - file.
    Restart your DM 8000 and after that start Crossepg. You will get the epg's now.
    That's how i did it and it's still gives me my epg's.
    Best of luck!
    Julora

• The old crossepg stopped working with me as well and here is the reason:

As per 1/10/2017 the old style files (large files per country) from rytec's EPG will be disabled, it is required that the rytec sources are updated by then.
    Since there are now much more sources, the sources are now categorized. You will only see these categories if the import plug-in is updated to show the sources selection screen in a treeview.

Per 1-10-2017 also the support of epg.dat.gz files will be stopped. Everyone will have to import the XMLTV files.

The new sources have been put on the OE-Alliance Github, and a pull request have been made. This sources file will also work on the current import plug-in, but without the treeview.
    (see the OpenPLi Github how this treeview is implemented)

Per 1-1-2018 the XMLTV files (EPG files) will only be provided in xz format as opposed now the gz format. The only difference is the compression method. (files are only half the size)
    It is therefore required that the import plug-in understand this format. The OE-Alliance version of the import plug-in has been adapted to understand the XMLTV files in xz format. However it does not understand the rytec.channels.xml.xz files yet. This has to be included as well.
    In order to understand the xz format, the packages python-lzma and python-pkgutil have to be provided.

So i suppose we have to wait till someone makes the new crossepg work again.

• Leider funktioniert auf meiner DM8000 das CrossEPG schon seit Anfang Oktober 2017 nicht mehr. :frowning_face:

Gibt es inzwischen vielleicht eine Lösung, um CrossEPG wieder ans Laufen zu bekommen? Danke für Eure Hilfe! :)

• Ich wollte auch Cross EPG evtl auf meiner 7020 installieren, funktioniert cross epg überhaupt noch oder muss man auf was anderes umsteigen ?

• Is there a version of Xml EPG importer that will work on DM800 PVR?