Dm 600pvr Enigma2 Image Pcd 8.0

• Zitat

Originally posted by ameise17
    Installation via WEBIF worked. But after channel searching, I got the above line.
    There the box hangs. I cannot flash again, cause i can't get into the mode.
    I have contact via DCC.

Eigentlich sollte die Frage an pcd gehen, dessen Image 8.0 habe ich nämlich installiert..

If you installed the image in flash - did you have enough free memory before the channel search ? This problem may be due to over-writing something.

Anyway - Happy New Year ! :408:

• Zitat

This image can be used without any additional storage - for example pc, hdd, usb, cf.

I believed your announcement! I didn't calculate the additional memory for the channels.
    What do I do with the image, if I have no channels? What's the solution? How am I getting to flash the box again? What am I doing afterwards? Flash the image again and insert the channels manually with dreamedit and the reduced bouquet, I got from my last try?
    Happy new year by the way!

"Komm wir essen Opa" (Satzzeichen können Leben retten!)

• Zitat

Originally posted by ameise17

I believed your announcement! I didn't calculate the additional memory for the channels.
    What do I do with the image, if I have no channels? What's the solution? How am I getting to flash the box again? What am I doing afterwards? Flash the image again and insert the channels manually with dreamedit and the reduced bouquet, I got from my last try?
    Happy new year by the way!

Yes, install the image again. Please check the available memory each time before you put in something.

Regards, pcd.

• I flashed it with dreamEnum. I found the memory-check.
    Everything worked out fine! Good start to the new year.
    Thanks!!

"Komm wir essen Opa" (Satzzeichen können Leben retten!)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ameise17 ()

• Can anyone help me to install cccam 2.3.0 on PCDs 8.0 E2 Image on my DM600 ?
    I cant get it work, wich cccam shuld i install?

• Danke für die Info, das wusste ich nicht das ich mit dieser Frage gegen das Deutsche Gesetz verstoßen habe, naja, dann muss ich es wohl weiter versuchen...

• Dear PCD,

if I use Autotimer I got a greenscreen, when I use the menu button.

What could I do?

Thank you for your Update 8.0 it is faster and more beautifil then the last one.

And could I extract from my Backup FLASH (PCD 7.0) a Start Script für PCD 8.0?

MfG M@dM@n!

PS.: Antworten auf deutsch sind auch willkommen! :)

DM920 Twin-S2x MS+Twin-S2x MS FBC+USB16GB Timeshift+SD-Card16GB BA+HDD2TB@Merlin4 OE2.5+HD+02
    DM820 Twin-S2+USB16GB Timeshift+HDD1,5TB@Merlin4 OE2.5

:laola::danke::laola:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von M@DM@N! ()

• Zitat

Originally posted by M@DM@N!
    Dear PCD,

And could I extract from my Backup FLASH (PCD 7.0) a Start Script für PCD 8.0?

MfG M@dM@n!

Can you please explain what you want to do ?

Regards, pcd.

• Zitat

Original von pcd

Can you please explain what you want to do ?

Regards, pcd.

Hi,

I download at the Second-Stage before I flashed the PCD 8.0 the old contend of the FLASH (PCD 7.0) and I want know if I could get Files of this FLASH-File out.

But I got the needed Files at Google. :hurra:

Thank you!

But what is with the greenscreen at Autotimer?

I place a Autotimer but I can't open the menu for automatic search options (every 3 hours).

MfG M@dM@n!

DM920 Twin-S2x MS+Twin-S2x MS FBC+USB16GB Timeshift+SD-Card16GB BA+HDD2TB@Merlin4 OE2.5+HD+02
    DM820 Twin-S2+USB16GB Timeshift+HDD1,5TB@Merlin4 OE2.5

:laola::danke::laola:

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von M@DM@N! ()

• Hallo,
    Enigma2 Image Pcd 8.0 ließ sich ohne Probelem installieren. Ein Versuch mit TV Livestream über "Dreambox Live" App funktioniert leider nicht (Sender umschalten bzw. Anzeige des Bouquet ist o.k.)
    Gruss
    Berni

• Hi,

the features of the image sound good, but i got a reboot loop with blue (starting GUI) and green (insntant reboot) on my Db600 (with Samsung HDD 160GB).

The setup was ok, runs perfectly, IP and Sat Config where ok,
    but the the loop appears and this is the end...

Cant get the memory dump at this moment, but will attach it later, when somebody is interested.

Ich mag's gerne zuverlässig. Alles ander gibt nur Stress mit dem WAF.

• selbe Situation

Image installiert -> läuft perfekt
    Sender gesucht -> perfekt

neues Skin versucht zu installieren -> weiss nicht ob es geklappt hat...

dann reboot -> ständiges Loopen der Box...
    erst schwarzer screen
    dann blauer screen starting Gui...
    dann grüner screen starting GUI ...

und das grün/blau immer wieder...

ich hab im thread verstanden, dass ich zuviel installiert hab für den Flash (deshalb grün)
    wie kann ich jetzt die Box neu installieren bei diesem jojo?

hab kein Nullmodem kabel

Wie komm ich da raus?
    Gruss
    Tom

PS:
    habs gefunden... Einfach nochmal mit VSFA geflashed... Die Box ist scheinbar in einem ZUstand, wo ich mich schon connecten kann

• Hallo,

bin ja eigentlich sehr zufrieden mit dem Image, allerdings kann ich mir nicht vorstellen, dass ich der einzige mit diesem Problem bin.

Die Lautstärke muss ich zu mind. 70% an der Dreambox aufdrehen, dass überhaupt ein Ton aus der Kiste kommt. Und dann fühlt sich jeder weitere Schritt der Lautstärkenerhöhung wie eine Verdopplung an. Was läuft hier schief, dass die Lautstärke nicht linear von 0 - 100 % geregelt werden kann?

TIA!

DM800S, DM600S, DM7025+, Nokia DBox2 Sat, VDR-1.7.22

• Offizieller Beitrag

Welche Box ? Welche Sender
    Bei HD - Sendern ist die Lautstärke von Haus aus leiser.
    Ich muss auch bei HD Sendern etwas weiter aufdrehen

Jake

• Offizieller Beitrag

Im Profil steht ne 800er ... oder ich hab wieder was falsch gelesen :winking_face:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hast Recht .... Ich gebs auf und dir ein Bier aus am Samstag..

J :hurra:ke