[Boblight SupportThread] Update: 11-02-2014, Boblight 0.8R6

• Zitat

Original von THERMINATOR
    esplicar please fix the problem as I with vu + solo2 and I fail openaff

What problem do you mean ??

Gr speedy

• while playing around a bit with boblight (all versions since r8) I am experiencing a quiete strange problem:
    The left side of my Adalight stays off, but ONLY when watching a special channel (in my case the German Channel Pro7 HD). It is not completely off, but only very bright colors like white oder light blue light up whereas green and yellow don't. As of now, the problem also seems to only occur on the main shows, not in commercial breakes (but maybe the commercials are just faster and/or brighter?!).
    As an example, yesterday in the evening there was a Poker show with quiete constant colors: green table in the foreground and some lights and red satin walls in the background and some people inbetween. On the top, bottom and right side of the screen everything was fine and all different colors were displayed, but on the left side neither the green table, nor background or skin colors did light up, only when the camera was passing a bright white light onto the left side the appropriate LEDs did light up correctly.
    All other channels seems to work flawlessly, although I got the impression that the left side in general might be a bit dimmed compared to the others, but that could also just be a subjective impression.
    As it only affects one channel, I would say it is no hardwareproblem and probably no configuration problem as well.

Has anyone an idea about that or could reproduce the problem as well?

thx & greetz noway42

kurz nochmal in Deutsch:
    Ich habe ein komische Problem. Immer wenn ich Pro7 HD schauen und NUR DANN, bleibt die linke Seite meines Adalight für die meisten Farben inaktiv. Z.B. gestern Abend die Poker Nacht, da reagierten die LEDs auf der linken Seite weder auf den grünen Tisch, noch auf den roten Hintergrund oder Personen. Nur Scheinwerfer oder rausscrollende Karten führten zu einem kurzen Aufleuchten. Auf den anderen 3 Seiten ging alles ohne Probleme. Während der Werbung war dann auch mit der linken Seite gefühlt alles wieder ok, aber das kann auch sein weil die Werbung heller und schneller ist als der Rest.
    Alle anderen Sender machen keine Probleme, egal ob SD oder HD.
    Hat jemand eine Idee woran es liegen könnte oder kann jemand das Problem reproduzieren?

Danke und Gruß,

noway42

• the r11 not installed, and does not appear after the Sept. 10 as installed but I will give you an error, it tells me =ERROR: SO_ERROR 127.0.0.1:1933 CONNECTION REFUSED

• Zitat

Original von noway42
    while playing around a bit with boblight (all versions since r8) I am experiencing a quiete strange problem:
    The left side of my Adalight stays off, but ONLY when watching a special .....

Hi noway42,

Can you make some picdumps of this channel.
    You can do this by open a telnet connection and type.

boblight-enigma2 -d -g

the pics will stored in /tmp.
    Send me 10 of this pics.

Thanks!

Gr Speedy1985

• Hi.

I´ve tried to create the config again with the creator (BL-Menü; r11).
    But it still doesnt´work.

My settings for Sedu withV2- Stripes:
    Sedulight / 500000 / RGB / LEDs: 30,18,18,30
    Tiefe: 20 / Startpunkt: BOTTOM-left / clockwise

Code
    (CConfig::CheckConfig)          checking config lines
    (CConfig::CheckLightConfig)     ERROR: /etc/boblight.conf line 45 section [light                                            ]: wrong value 3 0 for key hscan
    (CConfig::CheckLightConfig)     ERROR: /etc/boblight.conf line 54 section [light                                            ]: wrong value 6 3 for key hscan

I think there is a bug in the creator.

• BOTTOM-left >>>>>>>>> BOTTTOM-right will not work but thats backwards
    Set it to LEFT-bottom

• I´ve also tried LEFT-bottom (and Bottom -right ...) - same problem.

The lights should start at bottom right (viewed from the front) - clockwise. What´s wrong in my config? :leuchte:

• just tried to make the picdumps, but all pngs are only 0bytes...

console says:

and so on...
    do you have an idea if libpng is the problem and how to solve it?

thx & greetz noway42

• Zitat

Original von chrisly
    I´ve also tried LEFT-bottom (and Bottom -right ...) - same problem.

The lights should start at bottom right (viewed from the front) - clockwise. What´s wrong in my config? :leuchte:

Now I have created the config manually and it works! :tongue:
    But I think there is a bug in the creator. It doesn´t work with any settings for Sedu.

It works with HD and SD-Stations! But there are flashlights (several per minute).

How can I activate the moodlamp for standby? It doesn´t work like with version 0.5.

• Hi, i would add this option in r12.
    Gr Speedy.

• i have update from 6.r5 to 6.r11 by my solo2. my new config from the integrated creator works good. but the problem with the delay is always.

sorry for my bad english. best regards and thanks for the good work!

• Zitat

Original von hodder
    i have update from 6.r5 to 6.r11 by my solo2. my new config from the integrated creator works good. but the problem with the delay is always.

sorry for my bad english. best regards and thanks for the good work!

hi,

i have created a test version for solo2.
    I have send you a pm.

Gr Speedy

• Hey Speedy,

if you need more test-subjects for Solo2, you can sent me this Version too.

Thank you for doing this great work!

• Zitat

Original von speedyisfast
    Hi, i would add this option in r12.
    Gr Speedy.

Great. Thanks!!!
    I hope you can do something against the flashlights ... :smiling_face_with_sunglasses: