Boblight SupportThread. [Discontinued]
Thanks for all donations
New website launched, Downloads, Information, Documentation and more ......
update 10-01-2014, Boblight 0.8R3
- [Added] Option to give message when new update is available and install it
- [Fixed] Daemon/Lights hang on startup/boot
- [Added] (Still in Beta!) Bundle/Cluster leds, Cluster 2 -> 10 leds as one led, Boblight will see 2 or more leds as one led. This for users with > 50 leds gives a smoother look.
- [Fixed] Memory Leak
- [Replaced] New grab function, takes lowers cpu usage 10% on HD 8% on SD
- [Added] Added some smoothing in imagegrab for stable images
- [Added] New translation German (Thanks to holymoly IHADForum)
- [Fixed] Now Lightpack works for firmware 6.2 and lower and 6.3 or higher.
- [Added] Support for Ikea Diode lights http://www.ikea.com/nl/nl/catalog/products/60116540/ and http://hackaday.com/2013/03/28/ikea-dioder-ambilight-hack/
- And more......
Update 08-07-2013, Boblight 0.7R7
- [Added] support for Lightpack (With lightpack each strip is count as one led.)
- [Added] colorfader to moodlamp
- [Changed] Standby function changed to use also colorfader
- [Added] Buildin brightnes control for colorfader
- [Added] New color tuning option Autospeed.(Updated: Boblight settings, what each options means and what it does)
- [Fixed] Fixed standby bug
- [Changed] dynamic/moodlamp switch to use last known moodlamp value
Update 23-06-2013, Boblight 0.7R6
- [Fixed] Adalight 50 leds starting from the middle, must now work
- [Fixed] Checking for good ligthnames (3 chars) in boblight.conf
- [Fixed] Add errors to logfile (/.boblight/)
- [Added] Set light delay for slow transfers to tv.
- [Added] Choose to use timer in standby or not.
- [Added] added: support for setting device threads to SCHED_FIFO and setting the priority
using the threadpriority keyword in the config file (https://code.google.com/p/boblight/wiki/boblightconf)
Update 04-06-2013, Boblight 0.7R5
- [Fixed] On some resolutions there was no lighting (i think only d800se has this error)
Update 01-06-2013, Boblight 0.7R4
- [Fixed] Some Greenscreen errors fixed
- [Fixed] DM800se, Version
- [Fixed] Shutdown/Reboot was not working
- [Fixed] Adjust screen (greenscreen on some images)
- [Added] blacklevel 0.01 to adjustscreen
- [Added] timer, turn on/off light @ given time.
- [Changed] from skiplines to Height-scaling (use sizedown 16 for best cpu performance)
Update 29-05-2013, Boblight 0.7R3
- [Fixed] network window
- [Fixed] Some greenscreen errors
- [Added] scanmarge for left,right,top and bottom to configcreator.
- [Changed] Sizedown (menu option 2) set it to 16, best for cpu usage
Update 24-05-2013, Boblight 0.7R2
- [Fixed] Delay problem (thanks to mamba0815)
- [Added] 3D Option
- [Added] New Frontend
- [Added] Set sizedown image
- [Added] fps counter in frontend
- [Changed] Daemon and client optimized for better cpu usage
- [Changed] Config creator writes now floats instead of int's
- [Cosmetic] cleaned code.
If you enjoy Boblight for enigma2, and would like to support continued development, you can make a donation here
What is boblight for enigma2:
- The user is the ability to define the zones in a conf-file, meaning the user is completely free to define the layouts him/herself.
- Many hardware can work with it. Karatelight,Oktolight,Adalight,Atmolight,Sedu,Ibelight,Ikea Dioder,and more...
- It works on the most boxes with a broadcom chipset (like dm8000, dm800 dm500hd and more)
- You can use unlimited channels (on dm800 max 50 channels)
To download the newest release go to my website Click