Dm600pvr Enigma2 Pcd 7.0

• Zitat

Original von lizard-king
    scheinbar werden da nur headerinfos ausgegeben.

hmm, aber warum?
    ich hab frisch installt und nix gemacht - ehrlich :)

wie sieht das bei denjenigen aus wo das image laufen haben?

• pcd
    many thx... give it a try tomorrow... now must sleep, updanding 4 a clock :frowning_face:

• Dear all,

I just installed PCD 7.0 for my dm600 and I have some issues.

1. when I navigate to "Download and install addons" I get a lot of text but no list appears with plugins. (network connections is tested and is ok)

2. I have read that I have to install the basic software package before being able to download and use some plugins, but I can't find the basic software package.

3. When I navigate to "DeamonManager Config" the start path is correct /user/script/dman, but when I push the Save/OK button enigma crashes with the green screen and restarts automatically.

It would be great if someone could help me out here.
    Thanks a million. I can understand German, so if any reply is in German no problem at all.

Cheers,
    Namo

• Frage. Hat irgendjemand schon das serienfilm plugin zum laufen gebracht?
    Oder hat jemand Alternativen?
    Thx

• I have installed this image to my dm600pvr (s) yesterday.
    After some searching here I found the update for the addon server.
    Now I try to get vlc to work but I can not get a stream from PC.

So I delete the /HDD/Extension/VlcPlayer and reinstalled the Version from Addon Server. But now I can not configure the vlc plugin. Everytime I select the Plugin my box hangs up.

Is the Version of vlc on Addon Server the latest one for use on a DM600PVR?
    And wich Version of VLC is required on PC? I tried different Versions but had no luck.

Another Problem is that my remote control does not work correctly. When I am on vlc configuration screen I am not able to edit numbers, because everytime I press a key, I got 2 of the same numbers on screen. So its not possible to set the IP of the Server...

Any Ideas?

b.r.
    Amok

• Hi Amok,

I will make a new version of the image in the next few days.

Disable tuxtxt - then the keys may get better. If not, in Vlcplayer serverconfig.py you may be able to input your ip etc.

In vlcplayer you have to put in the pc ip and the pc share folder like /videos.

On pc - vlc 1.1.9 works best. vlc 1.1.4 or vlc 0.8.6 are also good.

Cheers, pcd.

• Hi PCD, many thank´s to your great work.
    Until yesterday I ran on GP2 4.7 but your Image is amazing.

I found the config for vlcplayer by myself as I fgrep for my wrong IP in the vlcplayer directory :).
    After edit the file the connection to the PC is ok, but when I play a Video, I only have a black screen and no sound, but with a Browser on PC I see that vlc is running the video.

I tried different Versions (0.8.6, 1.0.5, 1.1.4, 1.1.9, 1.1.10) but all the same - black screen.
    After some searching I found some posts about the UDP-Port. Default it seems to be 1234 but i read something about 9090 or 8080, too. Perhaps you can tell me what UDP port to use for your image?

I found a version of vlcplayer from you that should run with VLC 2.0.1 (Vlc 2.0.1 Streaming), but after patching this I only get the "green screen of dead" when I try to play a file. (perhaps its not the right one for my DM600PVR?)

I think I have to :einschenken: and :gutenmorgen: read more of your posts to understand whats going on.

EDIT:
    I dont know what I have done all the time, but VLC streaming is working now. I delete the Extension completely and reinstalled it from AddonServer today. Then I reinstalled VLC 1.1.9 with "removing all Settings and Cache" option on PC. And after enable the HTTP Interface I was able to browse my volumes, directory's and files and stream them to my TV.

Some of the Streams from WebMedia are working, too. Not all, but many.
    So ... is it possible to get the new WebMedia 9.1 running on my Box?

Another Question ... if I press the VIDEO button on my remote, a little menu appears with VLC and WebMedia inside. But when I select WebMedia there is an error message saying WebMedia is not installed. But it is - I can start it from main menu. Is there a easy way to fix this?

b.r.
    Amok

DM600PVR Enigma2 Image Pcd 8.0

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von AM0K ()

• Hi AMOK,

I am now making a new powerpc e2 image. I will change the Video button to only show /hdd/movie as default.

I am also making WebMediaVlc 9.1 to work with vlc 2.0.2. Works very well !

Cheers, pcd.

• Many THANK´s ... you´re the man :grinning_squinting_face:

If I can support you in any way, let me know.

b.r.
    Amok