Dm600pvr Enigma2 Pcd 7.0

• Attached. :)

• Zitat

Originally posted by nillebor
    i search fritzcal and merlin magic - can you help me?
    please check your pm!

Hi nillebor,

I am trying to set up a new server. I will give you the url soon.

Regards, pcd.

• thanks for the quick answer, but I needed the files to a known, wanted the box to pick up today, did not get that your server is down ... do you have any idea how long would it take with the server?

• Zitat

Originally posted by nillebor
    thanks for the quick answer, but I needed the files to a known, wanted the box to pick up today, did not get that your server is down ... do you have any idea how long would it take with the server?

Frizcall is attached.

I cannot find the merlin magic ipk. I post a version from kalehrl.

Cheers, pcd.

• I have a question but what do I have to change, when pressing the video button (PVR) is a menu with vlc. would like to have boxes like the e2, if you get the video button pressing to pvr ...

• Help please on errors :loudly_crying_face:
    I have DM600PVR DVB-C

1. During the auto scan by step - a error in the file ScanSetup.py in line 161

2. During an attempt to go to the server to download plug - i get a xml file
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC ....

3. I cant install on mgcamd. In any version, I get the error

An error ocurred, return value: 4.
    Collected errors:
    Cannot find package enigma2-plugin-cams-mgcamd.
    Check the spelling or perhaps run 'ipkg update'

Please, give me how to solve these issues, or where to find information. The second night without sleep, trying to build :)

• Do not lose any sleep - there will be solutions ! :)

The server has stopped - as soon as I have time - I will start a new server (prob 2 and 3).

Prob 1. The cable problem was solved in one of the earlier threads of this image. Please search.

Sorry for the problems - I will be updating this image.

Regards, pcd.

• Since the server is not ready yet, and the various programs is not entirely compatible.
    Could someone throw pak plugins required to view video from your computer to Dream, by this firmware.
    vlcplayer, webmediavlc, mediaplayer etc

Thank you.

• Hello

I just installed the PCD 7.0 image on a DM600
    when i try to install addons via blue panel -> ...
    I get an error message (see screenshot 1)

is a html page . Internet is working fine!

I uploaded the IPK

enigma2-plugin-extensions-autotimer_0.3.0-20080704-r2_mipsel.ipk

in /tmp and tried to install via "manuall install" but I get the errormessages of screenshot 2

I have no clue what to do? Can anyone help me?
    Thanks
    Sahra

• ok i see server down, but why do i need a server if i have the package an try to install from /tmp? does this make sense? Are there any ipkg switches to prevent the DM to search for the server?