Dm600pvr Enigma2 Pcd 7.0

• Hi pcd,

I tried recording once a HD channel and once a SD channel using a timer.
    The recording is located on /media/hdd/movie.

The hdd is a 160GB Samsung.

thx
    Temporer

• You set the timer and then you put the box to standby, didn't you.

I found out that the box must be ON for the timer to record properly.

It is as if the timer doesn't wake the box properly.

So, try with the box ON.

• Hallo zusammen,

ich hatte auch das Problem mit der Aufnahme im Standby.

Dank eines "Scan-Timers" Script von boardschauer aus diesem Forum konnte ich das Problem beheben.
    Ich habe es nur ein wenig angepasst.

Dazu werden zwei Scripte und ein Eintrag in crontab benötigt.

Ich konnte leider keine Dateien hochladen, deshalb versuche ich es mal so.

/etc/crontab

Code
    * * * * * /etc/scripts/timers-scan.sh > /dev/null

/etc/scripts/timers-scan.sh

/etc/scripts/timers-wakeup.sh

Die Dreambox wieder in Standby versetzen geht natürlich direkt über den Timer Eintrag.

So läuft es bei mir schon seit Pcd_6.2.

Herbert38

Dreambox: DMONE DVB-C / DM820
    Image: AIO, GP 4.2 / Experimental GP 4
    Plugins: AutoTimer, EPGRefresh, SerienRecorder, Erw. Filmauswahl, MediaPortal

• Vielen Dank - beides!

Wenn diese Skripte funktionieren ok - ich werde thm im nächsten Image setzen. :)

Gruß

Thank you - both!

If these scripts work ok - I'll put thm in the next image. :)

Cheers, pcd.

• Good morning,

yesterday I created the scripts posted by Herbert an created a timer for a recording of a HD program.
    The timer started the dreambox from standby and also started the recording. The LED was blinking red.

After the recording was finished I copied the ts-file via FTP to my computer and tried to watch it.
    But no program was able to play this file.

Now a friend told me to try the "MediaPlayer Classic Home Cinema". And this player works.
    This evening I will try a SD recording and playback with the dreambox.

• SD recording works fine.
    But the playback only works at the computer with the media player classic. The direct playback at the dreambox via PVR doesn`t work. :smiling_face_with_horns:

• Zitat

Originally posted by Temporer
    SD recording works fine.
    But the playback only works at the computer with the media player classic. The direct playback at the dreambox via PVR doesn`t work. :smiling_face_with_horns:

Hi,

Can you please give an example sd channel (fta) where I can test recording and playback.

In my experience - all sd recording can be played with the video button (pvr).

cheers, pcd.

• Zitat

Originally posted by Dogover
    pcd

In Openpli streaming from one box to another box is now possible using a bouquet like the attached.
    Is this now also supported in the PCD image?

Willy

Thank you for mentioning it.

I will have to look into the process. Import to 600 may be possible - but I am not sure about export.

• Ich habe einige Probleme mit diesem Image :

1) Beim Sendersuche gibt 's ein Crash.
    Mein Kabelprovider benützt 6875 und QAM256.

2) Wie kann ich dem OSD zentrieren ?
    Er fälllt ein bisschen ausser mein Fernsehgerät.
    Gibt 's ein Plugin für diesem Zweck ?

• Hi pcd, hi alle,

Zunächst vielen dank für das Image. Hab es heute auf meiner DM600 installiert und es läuft sehr gut.
    Ich bilde mir sogar ein, das die bildqualität besser ist als bei meinem alten Image.

Nun aber zu meiner frage:
    Beim letzten Image gab es im Blue Panel die ReZapp Funktion die ich einfach Super fand. Leider kann ich sie im pcd 7.0 nicht mehr finden. Wo hat sie sich denn versteckt? Oder gibt's das Feature vielleicht nicht mehr?

Vielen dank und viele Grüße
    Exezz

• Hallo

Habe gerade meine dm600 neu geflasht. Komm mit telnet drauf. Kann auch nach extern pingen. Internetverbindung steht also. Aber wenn ich im Addon Manager nach neuen Paketen suche kommt

Internet connection error

Any ideas? Von meiner dm800 kann ich in den Plugins suchen. Ich gehe also nicht davon aus, das der Server down ist.

Danke Sahra

• Hi, can I use the dm600pvr as a partnerbox server which streams DVB-C ( not DVB-S2! ) HD content to an enigma2 box (eg DM8000/ DM800). To my understanding streaming HD ( DVB-C ) to an HD box should do the trick, but maybe I am wrong and this is not a software ( image ) limitation but hardware ( MPEG2 chip on dm600pvr while for HD MPEG4 is needed )

• Zitat

Originally posted by **Homer**
    Hi,

could one of you help me how to start inadyn service with this pcd 7.0 image?

Thx!

Please try Menu -> Extra Setup -> Tools -> Inadyn setup.