Dm600pvr Enigma2 Pcd 7.0

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...
  • If it is working on your other boxes (eg 500hd) - copy the plugin and folder /etc/epgimport to this image. Then in the plugin file epgdat,py - change endian "<" to ">"

Then it should work ok.

Also in /usr/bin/enigma2.sh change cp to mv -f in the epg.dat line. Then you will not see epg_new.dat again.

Other matters - code changes required for jpg.

For tests and development - I use BA multiboot.

Sorry I do not have much time to work on this image. Also I am getting old ! :frowning_face:

Cheers, pcd.

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• Zitat

The pink lines seems suspect as it looks like the EPG is being overwritten

Now/next will always be overwritten by transponder EPG. Other events should be there.

Zitat

Is it possible to flash it by holding the button while booting and just flash from a browser once the first flash has been done

Yes it is. I never flash using DreamUP. It's a massive waste of time that DreamUP.

• pcd:
    I think I found the problem in xmltvconverter.py

The log from the importer shows "Unknown channel" for all channels and this is because, I think, the channel names are all post fixed with ".uk" and this is compared to the channel dictionary, which I guess will not have the .uk on the end.

As a matter of interest you can see the log from the import by pressing a long "info" while on the configuration of EPGImport. If you save the log it is written to /tmp

2 x DM7025SS (Gemini2v4.4), DM600(PCD 7.0), DM800S (Gemini 4.4) TM9100(UR9B2), DM500HD, Triax 88cm dish, Technomate motor.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von shumifan50 ()

• Hallo,

kann mir bitte jemand die Sache mit dem E1-Plugin erklären.Es geht mir um das Problem:

Video playback - fast forward/backward :

Buttons work with tv channel recordings. It does not work with vlcplayer downloads.
    However, button 0 will put position marker in vlcplayer downloads for restarting.

Plugin Enigma1 works for all recording.

• Ftp the plugin from Post 1 (attachment) -> /tmp

Telnet command :-

ipkg install /tmp/*.ipk

Next - Restart GUI. Select Menu -> Extra Setup -> Enigma1
    ###############

Ftp das Plugin von Post 1 (Anhang) -> /tmp

Telnet-Befehl: -

ipkg install /tmp/*.ipk

Next - Restart GUI. Wählen Sie Menü -> Extra Setup -> Enigma1

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• Zitat

Originally posted by shumifan50
    pcd:
    I think I found the problem in xmltvconverter.py

The log from the importer shows "Unknown channel" for all channels and this is because, I think, the channel names are all post fixed with ".uk" and this is compared to the channel dictionary, which I guess will not have the .uk on the end.

As a matter of interest you can see the log from the import by pressing a long "info" while on the configuration of EPGImport. If you save the log it is written to /tmp

Hi,

Please replace the plugin folder EPGImport (save it somewhere !) with the attached. Also replace folder /etc/epgimport with the attached (change name) and enigma2.sh also with the attached. Check chmod 755 for enigma2.sh and Restart gui.

This is a more recent plugin. In the /etc/epgimport/ folder the channels file shows the channel refs.

It worked for BBC 1 London. :)

Cheers.

• pcd:
    Thanks for that - it improved the number of events loaded but only to 1099 and it should be around 3000. I will contact rytec and see if he has any ideas. Attached the logfile from EPGImport.

• Hi shumifan50,

Look in the channels file in folder /etc/epgimport/. Some items (perhaps 2 ?) in the channel entries should agree with your /etc/enigma2/lamedb refs.

I corrected the ones for bbc. Please check the others. If you can correct - please post the final file.

Cheers.

• pcd:
    Thanks - I am chatting to rytec about the problem

2 x DM7025SS (Gemini2v4.4), DM600(PCD 7.0), DM800S (Gemini 4.4) TM9100(UR9B2), DM500HD, Triax 88cm dish, Technomate motor.

• There was a failure also in the channelfile.
    I have corrected it and uploaded the new file to the servers

regards,

• I finally got to the bottom of this problem on the DM600:
    The DM600 is a POWERPC CPU and therefore a big-endian device. The epg.dat file is little-endian and enigma refuses to load it, so unless the byte order is swapped Rytec's epg cannot work on the DM600.

Now I am also not sure that this is entirely correct, as I copied the lamedb from DM500HD (mipsel processor) to the DM600 and that might have triggered the problem. However, EPGImport loaded many more events, so I am guessing that this did not cause the problem - I will investigate furthe - have done and same problem with DM600 lamedb.
    With the Dm600 lamedb 1099 events get loaded for UK, but none is displayed in the EPG on screen.

Running enigma produces the following

• I've just imported Sky UK rytec EPG and EPG appears on all channels.
    I'm using 500+ but image and the plugin are virtually the same as 600.
    Here is my epgimprot.log saved a minute or so after initiating import and you can compare it with yours.
    If you want I can send you my rytec epg folder with sources, channels and sourcelist files.

• The EPGImport plugin from this image server is for powerpc. I converted it to use it with 500+, 600 and 7020.

I has been working ok for years.

So the problem is with the rytekc uk channels list.

• @kalehri:
    Which version of PCD image are you running?
    I would appreciate it if you send me the relevant folders.
    To me it looks like it is a problem on my image (PCD 7), but I have reflashed it twice already.

I will pm you my email if it is OK.

• pcd:

It is not the rytec stuff as it works fine on my DM500HD.
    I get NO channel EPG at all.

• Zitat

Originally posted by shumifan50
    @kalehri:
    Which version of PCD image are you running?
    I would appreciate it if you send me the relevant folders.
    To me it looks like it is a problem on my image (PCD 7), but I have reflashed it twice already.

I will pm you my email if it is OK.

I'm using the latest image 7.0
    Here are my files but there should be no difference between my epg plugin folder and the one in the image itself. Other files may be a little different because from time to time I check if new versions are available on openpli forum and upload them to my box.

• kalehrl:
    Thanks for that. I copied the files to the right places, checked permissions, restarted the box and no difference.

All channels are still 'unknown',

I am wondering, could you send me your lamedb as that is now the only remaining file used. I know that yours might contain sats I dont have (I only have 28.2E 19.2E and 13E), but as long as it has 28.2E I could test fi that is the problem.

I copied lamedb from DM500HD to the Dm600 - this increased the number of events from 1090 to over 3000 but when enigma restarts it still loads 0 events, but it no longer complains about wrong byte order.

• I believe your copying the lamedb from 500hd to 600 messed things up for you.
    I just convert settings from e2 to e1 or vice versa and channel lists always work on both e1 and e2.
    I just opened my lamedb and channels file and found Eden channel.
    lamedb entry:

Code
    1966:011a0000:07d6:0002:1:0

channels entry:

Code
    1:0:1:1966:7D6:2:11A0000:0:0:0:

The match is found and epg linked to channel.
    If it is different in your lamedb than that's the problem.

• kalehrl:
    Thanks for all your help.
    The lines are different between my lamedb (after I rescanned the channels);
    THE 011a0000 (your example) in my lamedb is 011c0000 - the rest is identical.
    The channels files are of course the same (011a0000).
    Does this difference matter. I dont know what the layouts of these files are.

I looked on the dm500hd and those numbers are the same as on my dm600 and the dm500hd works, so I guess those are not used for matching.

• The item

011a0000

is the same as in the usual rytec uk channel list.

For some reason - my lamedb items are

011c0000

So - when I changed the rytec list items to 011c0000 - I got the epgs.

It may be when we in uk scan from 28e - we get different service refs.

BTW Shumifan - you must use the powerpc EPGImport plugin - not the one you use in the mipsel boxes.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()