Dm500plus Enigma2 Pcd 6.2

Wir haben aktuell ein Problem mit dem Board und arbeiten an der Lösung...

UPDATE: Das Problem scheint behoben, wir beobachten das noch :)
  • Hi PCD,

i´ve got the same problem as kalehrl where html code is displayed as entries in extra - Addons, so i can´t install any packages. Is there any quickfix or manual workaround in ssh to manually DL and install ?

see entry ".... If you go to extra setup - all software, the list isn't displayed correctly:
    Basic pack is OK. ...."

thx
    peterzapfl

• Sorry, I thought I corrected it. I will look at it tonight.

Cheers.

• Hi peterzapfl,

It is working ok in my image (600pvr). Can you see the full software list in Extra Setup -> Addon manager -> Download addons -> Software ?

Cheers.

• This means the download url is not correct.

Can you see the full software list in Extra Setup -> Addon manager -> Download addons -> Software ?

or

Extra Setup -> Software ?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• Hello PCD,

both the "Extra Setup -> Software -> All Software" as well as "Extra Setup -> Addon Manager -> Download and install addon" lead to the "html-Entries to choose from".

In which config-file can i find the url which is referenced for the addons/updates ? This should lead to a webpage holding hosting a list and the packages - right ?

In this thread http://ww.i-have-a-dreambox.co…=1160683&sid=#post1160683 i found a url provided by you which leads to a seemingly non-existing webpage. (Old screenshot was from the "Download and install addon", this one is from "All Software"

cheers and thx for all your work and help !
    Robert

• It should be in folder

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/DF

files Downloads.py and Menusoft.py.

Cheers.

You have pm ! :)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pcd ()

• Hello PCD,

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/DF does not exist, but /usr/lib/enigma2/python/DF2 has the files you mentioned and if these are the DL-Urls, then the webpages bring the 404 - even on my Firefox-Browser.

http://dreampcd.webege.com/TestImage and http://dreampcd.webege.com/TestImage/tmp/list.txt bring the 404 of 000webhost.com.

Does the web/list show up correctly if you access it ?

cheers
    peterzapfl aka Robert :winking_face:

• Hi PCD,

thx for the hint to the scripts and the "old" packet-URL - found out the following:

1. The image-script references "/list" but the directories hold the information in "/list.txt" - After correcting that i could install the cccam-package.

2. The "/daemon" is missing the cccam-cfg-package (which is listed in "list.txt") but i could create and modify the CCcam.cfg on my own and got my CCcam up and running :winking_face:

The only thing which i couldn´t get to work is tuxtxt which is builtin, but when i try to run "Enable Tuxtxt" from the menu the external command shows:

/bin/sh: ./tuxtxt0k.sh: not found

and this script doesn´t exist in the file system. Please help me with this last open issue - Thx in advance.

Thx
    peterzapfl aka Robert

P.S.: Is it possible to backup the running system to an .nfi to have a possilbe backout-option to quickly getting up and running with a stable config ?

• Zitat

Originally posted by pcd
    Hi kalehrl,

Is your newtube etc still working ok ?

Cheers, pcd.

Youtube seems to be down.
    I guess they changed something on their side.

• Yes - I knew. I have corrected (!) it. But first I am updating the hd box version. Next I will do the vlc version.

Thanks.

• [/QUOTE]
    Yes it is:

http://www.i-have-a-dreambox.c…ostid=1300428#post1300428

pcd

I'm back from the holiday and I will soon check your image from the database and see if I have the same problems as @peterzapfl.[/quote]

Thx for the URL kalehrl - The Backup to .nfi worked great.

kalehrl

Do you have any idea why the "Enable Tuxtxt" from the menu the external command shows:

/bin/sh: ./tuxtxt0k.sh: not found

Does the menu entry work for you ? Do you know what the script does or do you have this file on your DM500plus ? I´ve got everything else working now including cccam, web-access, cifs-mount and Nemesis-Glassline - The only thing left is tuxtxt - I know it´s within the image but can´t activate it ...

cheers
    peterzapfl

• Zitat

Does the menu entry work for you ? Do you know what the script does or do you have this file on your DM500plus

The script doesn't work for me either but I'm not using the latest image from the database.

In /usr/lib/enigma2/python/DF2/ there is a TextConf.py which defines enable/disable tuxtxt function. According to it, there should be tuxtxtOk.sh and tuxtxtNo.sh in folder /etc but they are missing and we get the above mentioned error. We should test the latest image from the database.

• I am sorry - I have forgotten what I did. I will look it up again.

This is the problem with a image - when nobody tests at the time of release !

Never mind - that's life ! :)

• I did test your image a week or so after the release and reported some bugs.
    I personally don't care about tuxtxt so I didn't use it at all.
    The main problem seems to be the number of testers which is apparently only 2 - you and I :grinning_squinting_face:
    In the future, please write explicitly what you want me to test and I will do so.