DM600PVR Enigma2 Enigma1 Combined Image Pcd 6.1

• Zitat

Originally posted by Antalor
    Hy PCD,

thanks for your support, here is the e-log...

The log says at the end - it cannot find font tuxtxt.ttf.

You have deleted it - perhaps by uninstalling tuxtxt.

• Zitat

Originally posted by elmartino
    Hi,
    something seems to be corrupt on the add-on server? When I am in 'Addon Manager' -> 'Download and Install Addons' I only see a xml-file, not the list of options. Like <!Doctype HTML Public....

Is it working correctly for others?

Martin

Did you replace the file Downloads.py from Post 1 ?

• ok, i got it, i installed the tuxtxt.ttf manually an i boots up again, it´s very intresting that such a ttf file is blocking whole enigma to start...

• ok, now i tryed to install the zdfmediathek plugin and after restart the extension manager says, some plugins wont work:
    ZDFmediathek
    no "htmlentitysdefs" installed

• Zitat

solved, installed python-html...
    but it seems that it didnt work because it says no server is activated, but when i pull the menu butten to choice a server, nothing happens, and, the picture previv left of the show is also not available

Set up a server in plugin vlcplayer and make it default.

Regarding EPGImport - ask kalehrl in the 500plus thread. He uses it.

• Ok, so if i understand, for use of ZDFmediathek i have to install the vlc plugin, then it will work correctly?
    And, what exactly is the EPGImport for?
    Is it necessary for MultiEPG t work, because in extra setup is the button to configure the EPGImport but it alwas says plugin not installed?
    Schuldn´t it be included in your relase normally?

• Hy Kalehrl,

PCD told me to Ask you for the EPGImport plugin for my DM600PVR, i tryed to configure epgimport via extra setup, but alwas comes plugin not installed and via addon server i cant find it...

• I exchanged the Downloads.py file, and now everything works great again! Somehow I must have missed this section in the post...

Thanks again - the image runs perfectly on the quite old hardware :)

• Hy PCD,

Enigma also says EPGImport is missing, sorry, didnt work :frowning_face:
    Also, ZDFMediathek wont work, i´ve installed vlcplugin and set up default server, but did not start the stream... do i have to run my pc connected with dreambox vlc plugin to get the stream on my tv?

• Install basic pack software at least and then try epgimport.

Zitat

do i have to run my pc connected with dreambox vlc plugin to get the stream on my tv?

Of course you do.

• ok, so without running pc & dreambox no stream from ZDFmediathek is possible, thats not good...
    I´ve installed the complet basic pack software...

• Zitat

ok, so without running pc & dreambox no stream from ZDFmediathek is possible, thats not good...
    I´ve installed the complet basic pack software...

The powerpc boxes (500plus, 600 and 7020) cannot stream anything (other than mpeg .ts format) directly.

But you can stream other video formats using pc - and vlcplayer will store it in the dreambox hdd as .ts. Then you can watch it when you want without pc.

You should have read up a bit before starting this journey into the unknown ! :grinning_squinting_face:

• ok, thanks PCD for the Information, for next time i´ll better read toppics :winking_face:
    Ok, but EPGImport still didnt work...