DM600PVR Enigma2 Enigma1 Combined Image Pcd 6.1

• Cheers PCD,

i also tryed to install PCD6.1 on DM600PVR, but, i cant install the basic pack software ( i changed the downloads.py ) and the plugins i need, an rather i cant control my volume, if it is max i got sound, but when pulling down one click, i cant hear anything :)

and my biggest problem, i tryed to reinstall my personal copy of your 3.1 for DM600PVR with all software and settings ( with increased memory via HDD), but, after installing PCD6.1 i initialized my HDD, so no software is installed for 3.1 to work anymore, and servers to townload basic pack are down even after trying to change the downloads.py....

so i hope you can help me to solve this problem...

But, dont worry, i´d like to say you thanks for your great work you are doing here and for your time to help all of us and to develope the software you are offering!
    GREAT WORK MY FRIEND!!!
    THANKS

• Hi Antalor,

The software basic pack should now download. Please test.

I had a problem with the server - sorry !

The volume control does not work - I made a mistake with the code. Will correct it some time. Is it urgent ? Can you use the tv set volume control for now ?

I do not know why your back-up now does not work.

Regards, pcd.

• Hi Aki,

I can upload samba server. What do you use it for ?

Cheers, pcd.

• Zitat

Originally posted by Doppler
    it is here

Hi,

Can you give a link to this plugin?

I cannot find it in this forum.

Cheers, pcd.

• Hy PCD,

okay, trying to reinstall your new Image 6.1.
    But, cant download python-zlib & python compression at the basic pack.
    Is this needed for any Pluguns to work, can you give me manually download link to install it if i need it?

• now i tryed to install zdf mediathek, but, after complete restart, enigma boots ang gets green screen, so i try to reflash now...

• If you get a green screen - please post the crash-log. You can correct the problem (if I find it in the log) - by ftp. No need to reflash.

• enigma trys to start, but the Picture gets a green touch and then trys to restart and so on...
    sorry, i have reflashed it and now will try to install all basic pack software and try to make a flsh back-up...

• i found the- zlib & compression ipk to download in this thread, is there anythin to look, or simple install it manually? where do i have to place the *.ipk via FTP for manually install?

• basic pack still is not available at download server...
    cccam.cfg also wasnt able to be installed...

• Ok, now i reflashed image, installed the complet Basic Pack and CCCAM 2.2.1 incl. cccam.cfg ( manually, download didnt work) and my copy of channels, till this step, everything works great and enigma restarts every time, also after complete restart!
    I have maked a flash copy for save to do quickly reflash if i got an error while installing plugins.

I will later try to install:
    cccam info tool
    multiepg
    tuxtxt
    zdfmediathek

if i got error i will post it, now i have to help a friend by doing some electric works :winking_face:
    greeeets

• Hey,

back again... Thanks for your effort, i had it manually installed via FTP.
    Ok, now im gona trying it step by step, first will be multi epg...

• Hi,
    something seems to be corrupt on the add-on server? When I am in 'Addon Manager' -> 'Download and Install Addons' I only see a xml-file, not the list of options. Like <!Doctype HTML Public....

Is it working correctly for others?

Martin

• If this happens - do these commands by ftp :-

init 4
    killall -9 enigma2
    enigma2>/tmp/e.log 2>&1 &

Then after 2 minutes - please post file /tmp/e.log

Thanks, pcd.

• hey, im sorry, i have to go now, thannks for your support and dont stay up till morning :winking_face:
    I´ll see tomorrow if you got some news...
    gn8