DM600PVR Enigma2 Enigma1 Combined Image Pcd 6.1

• Zitat

Originally posted by garry breezer
    Cheers PCD, look forward to that.

Also, could you put the samba on? I use it as a second tuner and record stuff but play from the DM800 downstairs.

Garry.

I will add samba in the software.

If it works - can you please describe how you do this (I can put it up as a Readme) :-

"play from the DM800 downstairs"

Cheers, pcd.

• Hi PCD

Thanks for adding the webinterface addon. I tried it, but first off got a list of errors regarding needing twisted web which the system said was installed. Anyway, uninstalled twisted and twisted web and re-installed, but it now says...

No Module named twisted web!

Help, I think I'm nearly there. but....

Cheers,
    Garry.

P.S. For anyone reading this, the image is really stable and channel changing very fast. Good job .... just a few tweaks needed.

• For webinterface you need these (in this order) :-

zope-interface
    twisted
    twisted-web
    python-pyopenssl

Please try this. This package adds about 2.5mb. That is why I suggest using enigma1 webif - already installed !

Cheers, pcd.

• You the man!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi PCD

Actually got it sorted by uninstalling and reinstalling the basic pack items that existed in the addons. Pretty much what you said in your post. I just think during the flash, it hasn't installed all items. However, I accidently deleted the Python-Zlib ... is this important?

To be honest, once I've finished tweaking, I'm going to re-load the image from scratch which should put the Zlib file back.

Now going to try the partnerbox addon on the DM800 to see if it will record. Could never get it to work from E2 to E1 which I'm presuming was due to the bouquets being different as it would set a timer, but it wouldn't record.

Regarding the samba linking, I'll test that out and if I get it working succefully will post a "how to" on this forum. Worked great linking to E1, you could even start playing it while it was still recording effectively giving you a sly+ twin tuner box! The only thing with E1 was that it took the length of the recording when it first started playing and therefore would end early, but you just played the recording again and accepted play from last position. Hopefully, E2 may solve this, put to be fair, it was never a big issue.

Regarding sly+ twin tuner, I have four boxes in the house, so I've got a quad tuner ha! ha!

Keep up the good work PCD,

Garry.

• Partnerbox from 800 to 600 worked for someone. From 600 has not worked.

To see the 600 hdd recording from my 500hd - I multiboot Oozoon e1 in the 600 and use nfsserver.

Cheers.

• Hi PCD

Everythings looking pretty good now.

Not got the partnerbox working yet, but will take a look later.

When you get a chance, can you put the epg import plugin on the server? Once that's on I'll have a happy wifey!

Cheers,
    Garry.

• Just looking into this further, when I go to plugins, it says

Some plugins are not available:
    Extensions/EPGImport (no module named gzip)

? Stuck again!

• You need to install some packages such as python-compression, python-shell and maybe some more but I'm not sure.

python-shell is available on the server but python-compression is not.

When you get it to appear in the list, you need to edit enigma2.sh file in /usr/bin.

cd /home/root

[ -f /media/hdd/epg_new.dat ] && cp /media/hdd/epg_new.dat /media/hdd/epg.dat

LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libopen.so.0.0 /usr/bin/enigma2

You need to add the [ -f ... line between these two.

• Nobody has mentioned these plugins for a long time - so I have not checked. Seems I have to upload the basic pack software.

• Now I'm struggling. The EPG Import wants the zlib file that I accidently deleted earlier (note to PCD, confirm on delete addons would be handy). So I thought I'd reflash the image (clever eh?). No! It still has the addons as before and still has the zlib error. How do I do a complete erase when reflashing? Never had this before and I've flashed a lot of boxes! I've tried flashing twice, but no joy.

• That shouldn't happen.

Maybe you used increase memory function and you have some stuff on you hard drive from the previous image.

• Thanks kelehrl and PCD for all your help, but I'm actually going backwards!

I've reinstalled the image and started from scratch, but I'm still getting the Extensions/EPGImport (no module named zlib)

However, now I'm also getting
    Extensions/WebInterface (no module named twisted.web)
    and
    Extensions/CCcaminfo (no module named twisted.internet)

Think I'll call it a night and have another go tomorrow.

• Good idea ! One can go mad !

Where are you installing the image - flash or multiboot ? Do you have a hdd in the box ?

• Since you've got a hdd, I suggest you install all the software available because then you will have no such problems. Install it in this order:

zope-interface_3.3.0-r0_powerpc.ipk
    twisted_8.1.0-r0_powerpc.ipk
    twisted-web_8.1.0-r0_powerpc.ipk
    python-zlib_2.5.1-ml3_powerpc.ipk
    python-compression_2.5.1-ml4_powerpc.ipk
    python-shell_2.5.1-ml3_powerpc.ipk
    python-imaging_1.1.5-r1_powerpc.ipk
    python-pyopenssl_0.6-r0_powerpc.ipk
    python-crypto_1.9a6-r1_powerpc.ipk
    python-html_2.5.1-ml3_powerpc.ipk
    python-textutils_2.5.1-ml3_powerpc.ipk
    twisted-web2_8.1.0-r1_powerpc.ipk
    python-email_2.5.1-ml3_powerpc.ipk
    twisted-mail_8.1.0-r0_powerpc.ipk

python-crypto_1.9a6-r1_powerpc.ipk is already installed I believe so if you get a message 'already installed', don't worry.

If some items are missing from the download server, write and I will post it.

I have all these items installed and all plugins work.

• Good Morning, here I go again!!!

Thanks for the post kelehrl, I'm missing the zlib file, it's not on the server. If you could get us a link, that would be great. Also, is it necessary to restart enigma after each addon or can I just install all then restart?

FYI PCD, I do have a hard drive and I'm installing in flash. To be honest, I don't see the point of multiboot on the DM600 as there are only a couple of E2 images available. Prefer to stabilise this one and fix it in the bedroom.

I have two DM500's as well, so if I get this working I might upgrade them to DM600's. Or I might treat myself to a new "main" box and move the DM800 upstairs. Thinking of DM8000 (Clone) or VU Duo, anyone got opinions on which one's best?

Cheers,
    Garry.