usbTuner (multiple tuners on dm800) v0.7.3 ipk package (all new images) + GUI plugin

• Nothing usefull :(. I think that your device is not fully supported in dreambox yet, but on linux it works.

I can't help.

PS: Paste here lsmod output please for sure.

• Okay... so I will return the device to amazon :winking_face:

Maybe you can recommend a dvb-t device wich works for dreambox?

Thanks anyway!

• I have Hauppauge WinTV NOVA-T USB2 which us using dvb_usb_nova_t_usb2 just like your tuner (according to the dmesg output you attached) is and I have no problems with mine.
    Have you actually tried to download/install drivers using the script or GUI

Code
    /usr/script/usbtnrsetup.sh download_drivers

You have to download all the required/dependant drivers. The script above apart from setting all things up helps you download 'em.

• so, ich habe mit für meinen lapi so nen MSI Digivox Ultimate HD stick bei conrad gekauft, (hat ganze 9.95 € geekostet :D) nun wollt ich probieren diesen stick an der dream 8k zum laufen zu bekommen, (einfach nur zum testen) welchen treiber muss ich da nähmen ???

die usb ID ist: 048d:9135

danke im vorraus.

Dreambox 900 UHD SS
    Dreambox 8000 HD: SSSC/T, 2GB CF, DVD
    Qnap TS219 P II + 2TB + 3TB HDD

NC+ HD
    Sky Germany HD

• Zitat

Originally posted by tommy1987
    Okay... so I will return the device to amazon :winking_face:

Maybe you can recommend a dvb-t device wich works for dreambox?

Thanks anyway!

Look here, but I know that list isn't quite correct.

I own LEADTEK WINFAST DTV DONGLE GOLD

• Your stick need dvb-usb-it9135 module which isn't available for dm800 (http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Kworld_UB499-2T)

• Zitat

Original von helour

Your stick need dvb-usb-it9135 module which isn't available for dm800 (http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Kworld_UB499-2T)

ok, thanks so i don't test it anyway. if a driver will be released in the future, so i test it again.

thanks

Dreambox 900 UHD SS
    Dreambox 8000 HD: SSSC/T, 2GB CF, DVD
    Qnap TS219 P II + 2TB + 3TB HDD

NC+ HD
    Sky Germany HD

• Zitat

Originally posted by helour
    Pattyren
    There are already iCVS feed where the module-init-tools is:

Code
    http://download.blue-panel.com/icvs/dm800/opendreambox/1.6/feed/06092011/mipsel/module-init-tools_3.4-r5_mipsel.ipk

Check your feed config file: /etc/opkg/mipsel-feed.conf
    I have download.blue-panel.com/icvs/dm800/opendreambox/1.6/feed/06092011/mipsel inside it.

Thanks helour.

My feed was different in mipsel-feed.conf So I updated it and installed module-init-tools ipk

Everything went well as regargs installation after that. The GUI plugin recognised my tuner (af9015). I downloaded the driver and enabled it. The button near usb tuner name became green BUT device is not actually running.

Repeated rebooting did not help as it still says "devices being used by usb tuner is 0" despite button being green.

Tuner is not seen neither in tuner setup menu (only satellite tuner A is shown).

Going back to 0.43b for now as it seems it is now stable and tuner remains enabled after a lot of zapping.

If I manage to make it work with latest ipk I post. Thanks

• Please check the other conf files in the /etc/opkg/ directory. The part with date "06092011" must be same in the all config files.

• The shell will actually reveal more info. So You can try getting dmesg after loading the driver.
    Try:

Code
    /etc/init.d/usbtuner.sh stop

and then

Code
    /etc/init.d/usbtuner.sh start

After which check dmesg by simply

Code
    dmesg

and you'll see some interesting kernel messages among which there maybe some error.

Also check if you have /dev/dvb/adapter1 directory.

and if you do check if you have usbtuner running

Code
    ps

if its running there should be two devices in /proc/bus/nim_sockets which you can see by simpy cat'ing it:

Code
    cat /proc/bus/nim_sockets

You can also use the script view most of these information:

Code
    /usr/script/usbtnrsetup.sh extended_status

• Hi all.

Though I'm relatively technically skilled, I'm still quite a newbie on Linux - but I hope you can help me:

- I'm trying to run a Technotrend S2-3600 USB tuner on my Dreambox 800HD with OpenPLI 2.1. I've googled and read a lot and from what I have seen, it should be possible using the USBtuner. But USBtuner does not recognize the tuner - can anyone point me in the right direction in "common" language?

Thanks

Michael

• Hi guys,

after loading the module dvb-usb-af9015 (before 'usbtuner' or 'extuner' binary starts) on the images with enigma2 3.2.0 (official DM image, iCVS, ...) and later only "fta channels works". I have tried various firmwares with various dvb-usb-af9015 modules (which was loaded before or after enigma2 starts), but without success. I know that user skirmas has such problem too.

I don't know if the problem with the newest enigma2 affects other groups of tuners.
    May somebody of you confirm or refute my guesswork?

Thx.

• Forum Clake-Tech did compile modules and revved the ET9000 can and dm800se can be done

h**p://www.clarke-xtrend-support.com/Forum/showthread.php?4186-dvb-t-IT9135-drivers