just installed new experimental on my dm800se (OE2.0) i tried to install my AF9015 stick.
everything went fine and i can see it as a secondary device.
the problem is while searching for channels. it just got stuck.
when trying to manually search just 1right transponder a see that it found some channels but then it again goes stuck and all I can see is a spinner.
i think we need new usbtuner binary in order to work on oe 2.0 based images.
btw. I've tried newest italysat image ItalySat4.0-dm800se-SVN_069 and there is no problem with dvb-t, but i couldn't find anything responsible to be usbtuner/extuner driver inside the image