IPCamViewer for Enigma2

• Hey vielen Dank, aber habe es in der zwischenzeit gefixt :hurra: :hurra:

Nur leider geht die P/T/Z noch nicht aber werde dran bleiben.....

• Hi Schumifan,

I've been using the IPCamViewer in my VU+Duo with VIX Image for about a year now, but have now upgraded to their new Linux 3.1.1 kernel, and installing the plugin is causing my box to crash.
    Could you pls let me know if you're developing in this direction or if I will need to go back to the older SW version to continue using the viewer?

Either way, many thanks for the use that I've had so far.

Clancger

• I have just discovered the same problem with OpenPli 2. It seems there were some lurking bugs, notably bad assignments that were not picked up by the previous version of Python. I will be fixing this when I have some time as it nolonger works on my own DM500HD.

2 x DM7025SS (Gemini2v4.4), DM600(PCD 7.0), DM800S (Gemini 4.4) TM9100(UR9B2), DM500HD, Triax 88cm dish, Technomate motor.

• As a side note: My experience with Ubuntu 11.10 (3.1 kernel) has not been great. It causes all sorts of glitches on my USB card reader and I have reverted back to Ubuntu 10.10. So even when I fix the fault, you might still have problems.

2 x DM7025SS (Gemini2v4.4), DM600(PCD 7.0), DM800S (Gemini 4.4) TM9100(UR9B2), DM500HD, Triax 88cm dish, Technomate motor.

• shumifan50 thanks a lot for the great plugin! I'm using your plugin successfully with video server Vivotek and 500 HD.

Now I would like to activate your plugin autamaticaly whenever the door rings to show the PIP of the door cam on tv. Therefore I installad another plugin fritzcall. I changed the code of plugin.py of fritzcall to identify a call of my door station. That already works.

BUT: How can I successfully start your plugin within fritzcall?

if fileExists("/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPCamViewer/plugin.pyo"):
    from Plugins.Extensions.IPCamViewer.plugin import *
    # ??? ... ???

Unfortunaly there is no source code available of your plugin :(, is it?

Do you have some hints for me?

Best regards

guess

• Yes ! I'm interested to ! Nice Idea !
    How can i start this Plugin via telnet ??

regards,
    andre

• Hallo,

ich benötige Eure Hilfe. Die folgenden Pakete habe ich installiert

IPCamViewer_2.0.0_all.ipk
    camEmulator_1.0.0_mipsel.ipk
    und die plugins aus der neuesten plugin.zip

und nutze folgende Konfigurationsdaten

{command}{foscam.snapshot}{/snapshot.cgi}
    {command}{foscam.protocol}{http://}
    {camera}{192.168.2.17:82}{foscam}{Wz}{XXX}{XXXXX}

Wenn ich nun den IPViewer über die Erweiterungen öffnen will, bekomme ich einen grünen Bildschirm mit folgenden Log.

So wie ich die Ausschriften deuten kann, handelt es sich um fehlende Attribute???? Aber hier weiss ich nicht weiter.

Könntet Ihr mir einen Hinweis geben? Ich habe schon mehrmals die Plugins installiert/deinstalliert u. die Konfigs geändert. Wäre sehr dankbar.

Viele Grüße

• wesseli:
    Your problem is the same as clacger. I am working on it. I have found the fault. but have only managed to fix it partially.

guess:
    The plugin relies heavily on enigma2 running. I have not used fritzcall, so I don't know if it will be possible to integrate IPCamViewer into it. I had a quick look for documentation on fritzcall. but found only German stuff that looked like it might be helpfull; unfortunately I can't understand German. If you point me at some documentation, then I can have a look at providing the information you need.

If anybody can tell me how to release the focus (give the remote back to enigma) while my plugin is running, then I can provie a nice solution to this problem. Unfortunately, at the moment the remote is only read by the plugin and I cannot work out how to release it.

• shumifan50

I think the following error is the problem. Could it be that the scrPosX is missing.

Code
    AttributeError: 'ViewCamImage' object has no attribute 'scrPosX'

Could you tell me where I can find the settings? Where have you saved the data? I would like to check the entries.

Kind regards,
    wesseli

• Settings are in the standard enigma2 place: /etc/enigma2/settings

The problem is a whole lot more complex than just a missing variable

• hi
    i have a mobotix t24 camera , someone here have the config for this cam , tried with several combination and no luck.
    please need help

thx

• seren2:
    Read the thread. Read the manual.
    Make it work from a browser first then try to make it work from IPCamViewer.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von shumifan50 ()

• Hi Schumifan50,

i have a Wansview NC540/W IPCam. Can you tell me whether the camera works with the IPCamViewer?
    I have the Image iCVS-Image-dm800se-20111121190630.nfi from this Board.

Gruss Fab

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von fab ()

• Sollte eigentlich funktionieren, denn auch diese Kamera ist ja "nur" eine von vielen
    Baugleichen Modellen....

• finde mal raus, welcher Stream das jpg liefert!

hier mein Beispiel:
    {command}{foscam.snapshot}{/snapshot.cgi?user=xxx&pwd=xxx}
    {command}{foscam.protocol}{http://}
    {camera}{192.168.178.27:80}{foscam}{Feldweg}{xxx}{xxx}
    {command}{instar2.snapshot}{/snapshot.cgi?user=xxx&pwd=xxx}
    {command}{instar2.protocol}{http://}
    {camera}{192.168.178.37:80}{instar2}{carport2}{xxx}{xxx}
    {command}{ycam.snapshot}{/snapshot.jpg?}
    {command}{ycam.protocol}{http://}
    {camera}{192.168.178.49:80}{ycam}{carport}{xxx}{xxx}

• Hab es gerade getestet. Wenn ich nun IPCamViewer starte kommen die Zahnräder und nichts geht mehr :loudly_crying_face:

Meine Config sieht nun so aus:
    {command}{wansview.up}{/decoder_control.cgi?command=0&onestep=1}
    {command}{wansview.down}{/decoder_control.cgi?command=2&onestep=1}
    {command}{wansview.left}{/decoder_control.cgi?command=4&onestep=1}
    {command}{wansview.right}{/decoder_control.cgi?command=6&onestep=1}
    {command}{wansviewstartvertpan}{/decoder_control.cgi?command=26}
    {command}{wansview.stopvertpan}{/decoder_control.cgi?command=1}
    {command}{wansview.starthorpan}{/decoder_control.cgi?command=28}
    {command}{wansview.stophorpan}{/decoder_control.cgi?command=1}
    {command}{wansview.gotohome}{/decoder_control.cgi?command=25}
    {command}{wansview.snapshot}{/videostream.cgi?user=XXXXX&pwd=XXXXX}
    {command}{wansview.protocol}{http://}
    {camera}{192.168.1.5:80}{wansview}{Zimmer}{XXXX}{XXXXX}

Gruss Fab

• Und hier mal ein Teil des Crahlogs:

Looking for embedded skin
    entering setPicLoadConf()
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++, width=640 ,height=480
    [Picload] setPara max-X=640 max-Y=480 aspect_ratio=1.000000 cache=0 resize=1 bg=#00000000
    entering start_decode()
    GetMyURLImage::entering __int__()
    trying: authheader=Basic YWRtaW46YWxmYXJvbWVv,url=http://192.168.1.5:80/videostream.cgi?user=XXXXX&pwd=XXXXXX
    main thread is non-idle! display spinner!
    [EPGC] start cleanloop
    [EPGC] stop cleanloop
    [EPGC] 2348700 bytes for cache used
    [EPGC] start cleanloop
    [EPGC] stop cleanloop
    [EPGC] 2348700 bytes for cache used
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 46, in action
    res = self.actions[action]()
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/PluginBrowser.py", line 56, in save
    self.run()
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/PluginBrowser.py", line 60, in run
    plugin(session=self.session)
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPCamViewer/plugin.py", line 1234, in main
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 319, in open
    dlg = self.current_dialog = self.instantiateDialog(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 254, in instantiateDialog
    return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 285, in doInstantiateDialog
    dlg.applySkin()
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/GUISkin.py", line 112, in applySkin
    self.createGUIScreen(self.instance, self.desktop)
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/GUISkin.py", line 47, in createGUIScreen
    f()
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPCamViewer/plugin.py", line 521, in setPicloadConf
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPCamViewer/plugin.py", line 583, in start_decode
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPCamViewer/plugin.py", line 107, in __init__
    File "/usr/lib/python2.6/socket.py", line 355, in read
    buf.write(data)
    MemoryError: out of memory
    (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.ActionMap instance at 0x2ff10be8>>,('WizardActions', 'ok')) failed)
    ]]>
    </enigma2crashlog>
    <pythonMD5sum>

Hoffe das reicht für eine Hilfe.

Gruss Fab