blue-shadow mod by zbigzbig20

• Zitat

Original von zbigzbig20
    Sorry but I like in my style. If you want change it for your preferences

cya

Hi zbigzbig,

your style is really great and I just like to change this small thing for my system only. Can you give me a hint, what I have to do for changing it?

It would be really great if you can help me :452:

• Zitat

Original von zbigzbig20
    You are talking about something like that (see attached screen). If yes just overwrite skin.xml to blue shadow skin directory by ftp, restart gui and should be like you need

That's exactly that I was searching for.

Great. Thank you =)

• In first post update v0.2.7

Zitat

- updated for latest gp3 plugin changes...
    - other small changes...

In this version you can configure 7 sensors! For the best look I prefer:

But latest decision I leave to you!

Please delete prevous version (in other case you can't install new version! ) when you install this skin manualy!

• zbigzbig20
    A small request: in the menu "Channel Selection" how to or where to change from four digits to five digits display the channel number.
    If channel number has 5 digits (large number of channels and bouquets), the fifth digit is shown partially and it's not correct.
    Thanks.

• I just downloaded this bloody skin from GP3 and now my device keeps rebooting with a green error screen. I'm so mad !!!!!!

• In first post update v0.2.8

Zitat

- updated for latest gp3 plugin changes...
    - small cleanup...
    - other small changes...

Please delete prevous version (in other case you can't install new version! ) when you install this skin manualy!

• In first post update v0.3.0

Zitat

- some improvements and updates...
    - other small changes...

• Zitat

Originally posted by jcrihad
    zbigzbig20
    A small request: in the menu "Channel Selection" how to or where to change from four digits to five digits display the channel number.
    If channel number has 5 digits (large number of channels and bouquets), the fifth digit is shown partially and it's not correct.
    Thanks.

An answer please. The fifth digit of channel number is not show in "Channel Selection" now in left side of the menu.
    Can't repair for changing it from 4 to 5?
    Thanks.

• In ChannelSelection screen in <widget name="list"... find this parameter serviceNumberFont="Regular;21" and change font size on smaller (19 or 18 ) save changes, overwrite skin.xml file by ftp and restart gui

• zbigzbig20
    Thanks. It's working. I put serviceNumberFont="Regular;18" and now, OK.
    Also changed in infobar for channel number font="Named;26" in 18
    <widget source="global.gChannelNr" render="Label" backgroundColor="black" foregroundColor="white" font="Named;18" halign="center" valign="center" position="209,450" size="101,34" transparent="1" zPosition="3" />

• 1 request, 1 question:

1- Letters Æ and æ is not shown /strange letters shown instead). Could this be fixed please?

2- When infobar is shown, and i press ok a "lite" infobar is shown, and i need to press ok once again to exit. How can i configure so ok exits directly (played around with all SecondInfobar settings and no luck..)

Thx in advance :)

• ad1. try to use other font. I don't know your language and mapping
    ad2. from some time main infobar = extended infobar (OK button) if you want lite infobar install second infobar plugin and enable "Show only second infobar"