ru-infinity-hd mod by zbigzbig20

• toGIN-Power

Soll ich es in usr/share/font kopieren ?

DM8000 / iCVS+GP3 / CF 4GB / Seagate 500GB / DVD SN-T083A

• Jetzt habe ich das hier bei Instaltion

Files

DM8000 / iCVS+GP3 / CF 4GB / Seagate 500GB / DVD SN-T083A

• In first post small update v1.0.5

- added screens for EMC plugin
    - small cleanup & updates...

Please delete prevous version (in other case you can't install new version! )

cya

• Skin is very nice!
    Thanks
    Somewhere I have seen a infinity info bar just containing the infos of the upper part. No Freq.Info, Signalinfo,s CAM info and so on.

Was it a older version or is it possible to switch off the lower part ?

:416: The possibility of survival, depends on the angle of arrival.

Sanyo Z2000, Yamaha 3900, PS3, Dreambox8000 u. Sony KDL 40Z5500

• Jupedi, if you want only basic infobar just isntall SecondInfobar Plugin (I attached link for it in first post) and enable only second infobar (for basic infobar) Or edit skin.xml from ru infinity and change names for screens Infobar (on SecondInfoBar) and SecondInfoBar (on InfoBar)

cya

• Thanks for this fantastic skin, it' close to be my favoured one :hurra:

Just one ( or two ) things I'd like to change :

Channel selection - TV , the event info is in blue color and really difficult to read, as well as the info-text ( description /EPG of the selected event ) is in light grey.
    To make it readable easier, I'd prefer to have both in white color.

I've tried to change it by myself in the skin.xml , but no success at all - just a non-booting system :-)

Can anybody help me or explain what to do ? ( B.t.w., I've studied skin workshop here already, but this one is much to complex to find all requiered entries.. )

Cheers,
    rollps

• OK, acceptable statement... so, I need to continue trying by myself, maybe I can find out what needs to be changed.
    Cheers, rollps

Original von gigxy
    rollps ; if you find, can you tell us how did you do ?
    TIA

Hello find screen name="ChannelSelection"

under that look for ...

colorServiceDescription = EPG text behind channel now blue

! only use colors that are defined in the skin on top of the skin.xml !

<-> Astra 19.2° <->

<-> MTV unlimited <-> Kubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" <->

• Thanks, this is the solution, I've also changed exactly this value, but made the stupid mistake to insert "White" instead of "white" :rolleyes:
    So, just replace "crypt_emm" with "white" and it works !

• Thanks again, i change the value with yellow, it's not so beautiful for this skin but it was for the experience experimental :)
    I see now what is the job to creat a skin, and mister the skinner i say a big "BRAVO" and we'll never say enougn thanks for your work

Files

• 1.jpg

(150.67 kB, downloaded 1,185 times, last: )

Original von gigxy
    Thanks again, i change the value with yellow, it's not so beautiful for this skin but it was for the experience experimental :)
    I see now what is the job to creat a skin, and mister the skinner i say a big "BRAVO" and we'll never say enougn thanks for your work

gigxy, this is exactly what I've thought while trying to change this...never thought that the skin.xml is so complex already ( just had the ones from enigma1 in mind )... also from my side a big "BRAVO" and thanks for this work !!!

• zbigzbig20

Had a short look into skin.xml.
    At the moment I cannot imagine how to put together something like that.

I need a lot more time than I have right now to find out and be sure where to edit this thing.

But thanks for the moment.

Jupedi

:416: The possibility of survival, depends on the angle of arrival.

Sanyo Z2000, Yamaha 3900, PS3, Dreambox8000 u. Sony KDL 40Z5500

• Toller Skin. Aber kann man irgendwo den Zeichensatz einheitlich in Arial (oder wie die Schrift heißenmag) einstellen und nicht einen Teil (wie hier) in "Goodtime"?

• In first post update v0.1.6

- updated for new gemini3 plugin release
    - removed not needed converters/renderers
    - please use settings from BP for enable/disable some options in infobar (service number/ orbital position/ sensors...)
    - updated oled screen for jukebox plugin (thx mechatron for summary screen)...
    - other small changes...

Please delete prevous version (in other case you can't install new version! )

cya