Newnigma2 v3.1 Probleme

• Oozoon arbeitet heute doch! Danke

Nun sind die update´s auf dem feed, und sie bootet ohne hängen hoch.

Thx

• Zitat

Originally posted by gutemine
    BA 5.1.42 gibts auch schon :)

...das ging ja wieder super schnell!

Vielen Dank gutemine! :hurra:

7080 HD s-s-c-c (intern) c-c (sundtek)
    tuner a,b: sat 13°, 16°, 19.2°, 23.5°, 25.5°, 28.2°, 33°, 36°, 39°, 42° E
    tuner c,d,e,f: unitymedia
    dmm original dreambox os

• Eigentlich solltet Ihr euch nicht bei mir bedanken sondern bei DMM beschweren, ich habe den bug nicht eingechecked, aber mal sehen wie lange sie brauchen bis sie drauf kommen.

LG
    gutemine

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gutemine ()

• BA doku lesen, in den FAQ steht man kann es einfach drüber installieren wenn man vom Flash gebootet ist, also wird das auch gehen denke ich mal :)

5.1.43 gibts aber auch schon ....

• i cant install newnigma 3.1 on usb with barry 5.1.41,always crashes,i have latest experimental,
    is there any solution?

thanks

• gutemine you are top
    thank you

ps: do you know why the teams (dreamelite -newnigma ) they dont want barry?

where is the problem?

thank you again

• The forums are full of problems - and you actually are part of it by not using the latest image in Flash and not the latest BA and then say the image is crashing and ask for supprt :)

• i ask at newnigma forum about my problem and the answer is "we dont support multiboot forum thread closed".

thank you again gutemine

• This is also a feasable approach not to have any Multiboot problems which I have to accept, and sometimes take the freedom to ignore.

I also don't support image teams if they support clones too openly like the Nabilo or recently the PLI.

So we all have our way of doing things ... which we have to accept or not.

Ciao
    gutemine

• I have installed newnigma2 3.1 with BA 5.1.43, but I have a motor and I do not see the option to choose "connected to tuner A" when i try configured tunner B, that option is gone.

Would you like happens?

• Then you should put the image in Flash if you want to get support in the Image thread or the newnigma2 home board. And/or you should upgrade your flashimage, it will not work with old drivers.

• Zitat

Originally posted by gutemine
    Then you should put the image in Flash if you want to get support in the Image thread or the newnigma2 home board. And/or you should upgrade your flashimage, it will not work with old drivers.

In flash no problem, but i want to use newnigma2 3.1 in usb, the same that with gemini 5.1.

I think that is stuped to use the flash for work ... when we have the posibility that to use it in multiboot. Best that work a pendrive that the flash, best for the utility life of dm8000.

¿Where is the support forum to Barry Allen? ¿Who know??

A hug.

• Please read teh BA documentation. The image in Flash hast to have the same kernel and driver version then the Multiboot images or it will not work properly.

So you have to Upgrade ALSO the flash imaeg ich you want ot Multiboot an image with latest drivers in Kernel.

I didn't say that yo ushould use the Flash image, I said you have tu upgrade it !

• Hallo..
    Nur noch probleme mit den Newnigma 3.1
    habe mit ozoon image 31.10.2010 angefangen.. danach mit von Dreamboxupdate 1.11.2010 Alles selber konte Newnigma image nich auf CF installieren.

ich habe danach in Flash Newnigma 3.1 installiert kein Einzige HD Kanale funktionieren."kein kanale gefunden"..
    Was ist da problem.. Alle Anderer image 100% ok.
    bin ich der einzieger dieses probleme hat...

• also bei mir läuft das image einwandfrei im BA.

Flash aktuell vom 30.10.2010

BA update auf 5.1.43

einziges problem im startassistent errormeldung bie der kanalsuche.
    nach der fertigstellung noch mal ausgeführt.

nun läuft alles inklusive den HD kanälen.