HD Glass 14

• shamann

I noticed that the bad screen12 displays information about the cam. I use mgcamd/oscam and displays CCcam.
    Can you fix it so that the information was properly displayed here used cam?

gstw

Sorry for my English:)

• Is there a list of variations of this skin (what the number stands for)? Trying everything makes my dreambox a bit unstable.

met vriendelijke groet,
    mit freundlichen Grüß,
    AnZo

• is it possible to add clock simple,digital & date for example like 10.09.2010, in skin1

i gues there is plenty place for it in same line with Channel name
    any sugestions
    thx

i found how to ad clock into Base Infobar with e2skinner,
    but cant find how to do that with Extendet infobar

i am using extreem info screen 1

• all screen you can edit in the file EI_skins.py placed in: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/ExtraScreens/

• And version 2.7 supports OpenPli? Let's hope so!

met vriendelijke groet,
    mit freundlichen Grüß,
    AnZo

• Zitat

Originally posted by Anzo
    And version 2.7 supports OpenPli? Let's hope so!

1 condition: python 2.6 - OK in OpenPli? simply check dir in /usr/lib/ - python 2.x

• Zitat

Original von shamann

1 condition: python 2.6 - OK in OpenPli? simply check dir in /usr/lib/ - python 2.x

I've checked it and I regret to say that OpenPli still uses Python 2.5 (map is called that way in /usr/lib). So I guess you're answer won't be a positive one, but I am still a big fan of the Glass skin.

met vriendelijke groet,
    mit freundlichen Grüß,
    AnZo

• HD Glass 14 - ver. 2.71

- added screen 13, 14 (13 for my friend Adamis)
    - added "edited" converter ClockToText - displaying date (weekdays and month) in selected OSD language - autoswitching - if any name of month is wrong, fix it editing the file /etc/lcstrings.list

• HD Glass 14 - ver. 2.75

- added support for Newnigma 3.0.2 ( 3.0.1 -removed)
    - added new screens selection in setup with preview of extra screen-now you can add own screen ( added in EI_skins.py), setup have autodetect of all screens defined - you must change No. in definition of screen: [php]ExtraInfoScreens_88 = """

<screen name="ExtraInfoScreens"......[/php]

• Been using your skins for a few days now and I have to say,really great work.
    The screens look great and give any possible info that one could need.
    Just one request mate...
    Could you please change the way you restart e2 after another screen was chosen.
    At the moment you kinda murder e2 instead of restarting the GUI,which means that every time that I want to choose a different screen I lose all my EPG data in the process.
    The easiest way,I think would be to just give an output like..."New screen selected,please restart GUI/e2" or something like that.
    Same happens at the ipk installation aswell...sorry I just think an addon shouldn't force restarts,if they're not performed correctly.
    Great idea with the previews btw,will install the new version right away.

Ps.One last thing I forgot...maybe you could replace the agc with snrdb?
    I'm just asking,cause on all e2 boxes agc has no meaning whatsoever.
    Btw love the new screen 13,just perfect.:)

5 Mal editiert, zuletzt von sin ()

• thx for idea, I do it - restart management

• HD Glass 14 - ver. 2.76

- changed restart GUI management:

1. after install - only info, but restart GUI is needed to apply new changes, do it asap
    2. after change ExtraScreen - save - question about restart GUI (yes - restart now, no - later, manually)
    3. after change default/glass oled type - immediately to prevent crash, cause skin.xml was changed