Dm600pvr Enigma2 Pcd 2.2

• wanted to say my opinion to the image is stable, ba as a download doesn't work for me. installed on hdd / cf- ba from gutemine fpr ppc works,but image no loading :(,
    skin works too,
    but I have mount-problems - doesn't work with automounter? get no connection to my nas - is there anything special? script doesn't work :frowning_face:

• Yes this way it works.

Many thanks.

But streaming does not work either.

On WebTV it says waitung for video, on Partnerbox Plugin on DM800 "http error 500".

Does it work by anyone?

Greets LaFo

• Zitat

Originally posted by kalehrl
    I tried on my windows pc with VLC 1.1 and I get the same message as on my ubuntu laptop with VLC 0.9.9.

Maybe you are using older VLC for PC.

The youtube worked fine before with these vlc versions.

Tested the attached youtubeplayer and vlcplayer with vlc 0.8.6. Works with many youtube videos.

Remember : to use vlcplayer for other use (other than youtube) change VlcServer.py to Orig version.

Cheers, pcd.

Note. See new attachment later.

• Zitat

Originally posted by nillebor
    wanted to say my opinion to the image is stable, ba as a download doesn't work for me. installed on hdd / cf- ba from gutemine fpr ppc works,but image no loading :(,
    skin works too,
    but I have mount-problems - doesn't work with automounter? get no connection to my nas - is there anything special? script doesn't work :frowning_face:

For mount - please do :-

Extra Setup -> Media/Mountmanager -> Mountmanager -> Conf cifs or nfs then -> Mountmanager.

For BA - I still use BA 0.4.3. It works !

Cheers, pcd.

• mount no error, but no connected to the nas....
    ba installed, but no plugin in extention

• Zitat

Originally posted by nillebor
    mount no error, but no connected to the nas....
    ba installed, but no plugin in extention

Please give the mount command by telnet. Do you get any telnet reply ?

• Streaming from dreambox to pc works - if configured correctly as in Post 1.

WebTv does not work.

Partnertbox streaming dm800 to dm600 works. Does not work the other way. See :-

DreamForum II.v12.1-DM600PVR Enigma2

Cheers, pcd.

• Zitat

Tested the attached youtubeplayer and vlcplayer with vlc 0.8.6. Works with many youtube videos.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work. The problem must be in the newer version of the VLC player I use.

I wish I could use VLC 0.8.6 but it is not possible because I use ubuntu and there is only 0.9.9 version in the repository.

I guess I can forget about youtube player. :frowning_face:

• Don't give up hope. I am sure I will find a way to use it with a newer vlc.

The problem is the new youtube video url is very long. The newer vlc http commands do not take a long url. But if I can find the default value - I will be able to increase it.

• Thank you for not giving up on this.

I mentioned before that when I switch to a channel after around 10 seconds there is an audio glitch.

So I killed enigma and started it manually from console and whenever there was a glitch I would find this error in the output:

Zitat

no ancillary data in audio stream... abort radiotext pes parser

• It doesn't play with vlc 1.1.0.

I copied the link, then on vlc I clicked media - open network stream and pasted the link but I get an error:

File reading failed:
    VLC could not open the file "http:\/\/v22.lscache7.c.youtube.com\/videoplayback?ip=85.0.0.0&sparams=id%2Cexpire%2Cip%2Cipbits%2Citag%2Calgorithm%2Cburst%2Cfactor&fexp=900802&algorithm=throttle-factor&itag=35&ipbits=8&burst=40&sver=3&expire=1280440800&key=yt1&signature=2443248394CF52DC7AA35B86027E274FD47A0850.3A3202DA079B447DAB985002142BD6423831D0F0&factor=1.25&id=aab3b86197b29742".
    Your input can't be opened:
    VLC is unable to open the MRL 'http:\/\/v22.lscache7.c.youtube.com\/videoplayback?ip=85.0.0.0&sparams=id%2Cexpire%2Cip%2Cipbits%2Citag%2Calgorithm%2Cburst%2Cfactor&fexp=900802&algorithm=throttle-factor&itag=35&ipbits=8&burst=40&sver=3&expire=1280440800&key=yt1&signature=2443248394CF52DC7AA35B86027E274FD47A0850.3A3202DA079B447DAB985002142BD6423831D0F0&factor=1.25&id=aab3b86197b29742'. Check the log for details.

• You are right. It is in /usr/share/vlc/lua/playlist folder and I replaced it but it is the same.

I chmod 755 it but stll doesn't work.

• Zitat

Then try again. smile

It seems there was a bit of misunderstanding.

I tried youtube plugin instead of trying to open the url you sent me. :)

With this lua file, both VLC 1.1.0 and 0.9.9 open the lady gaga url. :grinning_squinting_face:

Zitat

please try to stream it to a video file on pc.

I don't understand this part. How do I stream it to a video file on pc?

I'm now converting it to a .ts file.

• I can play the url. But I cannot stream !

To stream (I assume) do Media - Open Network Stream - Stream (below Play) - Choose file etc....

If you can make a .ts file - that will be good. Because the dreambox plays a .ts file.