Dm600pvr Enigma2 Pcd 2.2

• Zitat

Originally posted by hans753
    I've the same problem with the scan (DVB-C). It always generates a core dump on /hdd. A scan is impossible after a clean installation of the image (including increasing the memory).
    The scan seems to work if you change the scanning method.
    It seems to work this way: Tuner Configuration. In German "Typ der Kanalsuche" Set it to Provider.

At least it worked this time, I didn't try a second scan.

Hi,

Sorry - I do not have cable to check this problem. But I will look into the scanning code to see if something is missing.

Cheers, pcd.

• Zitat

Originally posted by nillebor
    pcd, can yiou path the merlin-magic skin fpr powerpc??? you can download this skin from dmm feed - thx!

Hi,

I will try - when I have some time.

Thanks for your interest !

Cheers, pcd.

• Hi i meant i installed it manually from your feed.
    But installing via telnet is not possible?

and the official feed.conf is right so as i posted above ?

Greets LaFo

• image works great here except emu seems to be freezing alot sound is ok but pic just stops quick channel hop up or down cures it but still annoying lol
    cccam and local card ecms are all fine just pic goes out, anything i can try ?

cheers

osborne82

• This image does not use the official-feed.conf file. I forgot to remove it !

The only way to download and install from server is via Addon Manager.

Have you tried it ?

Cheers, pcd.

• Please look at the cam script in /usr/script/cam.

Perhaps you can change (increase) the sleep times.

Cheers, pcd.

• I get a similar problem. When I change a channel, after around 10 seconds I get a small audio glitch. After that, it runs smoothly before another channel change.

pcd

youtube isn't working for me any longer.
    I noticed this problem today.
    I tried on both win pc and ubuntu laptop and I always get "vlc input cannot be opened" on all clips.
    Youtube may have changed something so the plugin doesn't work any longer.

• Hi,

I am trying to find the new youtube video download url format.

Mytube also does not work. So it must be the url.

As soon as I find it - I will patch the plugin.

Cheers, pcd.

• Zitat

you have pm :winking_face:

thx

Hi,

Can you please explain what is the problem ?

I installed the skin you attached in the pm. It looks ok to me (see screenshots) !

Cheers, pcd.

• strangely had also installed, then the box always starts new - really new flash and report

• Zitat

strangely had also installed, then the box always starts new - really new flash and report

Copy (by ftp) the font lines Regular, OLED and LCD from the ValiKS skin.xml (is in the image) to the skin.xml in this skin. (Delete the original three lines. Then Restart enigma2.

Cheers, pcd.

• Code
    not loading user skin:  [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/etc/enigma2/skin_user.xml'

can you upload your skin-file??? or better make a *.ipk-file?

• Zitat

Code
    not loading user skin:  [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/etc/enigma2/skin_user.xml'

can you upload your skin-file??? or better make a *.ipk-file?

Working skin folders attached. Please check - as I have not checked all the screens.

I will make a .ipk file later. :)

Cheers, pcd.

• Zitat

Originally posted by kalehrl
    pcd

youtube isn't working for me any longer.
    I noticed this problem today.
    I tried on both win pc and ubuntu laptop and I always get "vlc input cannot be opened" on all clips.
    Youtube may have changed something so the plugin doesn't work any longer.

Hi,

Please replace the attached (copy and save the originals)

VlcServer.py in the plugin VlcPlayer folder

YouTubeInteface.py in the plugin YoutubePlayer folder.

I found the new video url format - but the playback sometimes does not work. Please try and see if it works for your videos. :)

Cheers, pcd.

• Zitat

Originally posted by kalehrl
    hi pcd

I get this message on all clips.

I can't even stream local content from my hard drive so I guess VLC plugin can't communicate with VLC on the PC at all.

To use plugin vlcplayer for other purposes (other than youtube) you need to use the original VlcServer.py.

with youtube - I do not get this message. In my tests I found that the same videos sometimes play - sometimes not. I will investigate more. :)

Cheers, pcd.

• I tried on my windows pc with VLC 1.1 and I get the same message as on my ubuntu laptop with VLC 0.9.9.

Maybe you are using older VLC for PC.

The youtube worked fine before with these vlc versions.